Reviews for Harry Potter and The Advent of Darkness
Howl3 chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
Are you still writing this story because it is really interesting so far and I want to know what happened to poor Yami.
MusicalReader chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
Years go by!
I can feel them flying
Through the air, like paper in the wind!
Readers stop by
Viewing your story
Leaving reviews, and my
As the years pass by!
Reader chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
XD This is really good! I hope you continue sometime! I'm really curious as to where it's going!
SilverWolf01 chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
when will yugi meet Hary potter? And can you hurry with an update!
JelloFrog chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
I thought I would put in a review even if it looks like this story is at an end. I really like this story and if you have time you should definitly update. It would love it! Thank you for writing such awesomeness!
Azure Neko chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
So far, so good. I hope you've given some thought to the Shadow Magic-Wizardry interaction. Are wizards capable of learning shadow magic? Is shadow magic a form of wandless magic? Are shadow magic users like the Ishtar Clan simply another kind of wizard or are they something different? Are the two forms of magic incompatable in any way? Lots of stuff to think about.
the bird of the chapel chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
rofl this story has a lot of line I can't help but quote. Heck, even the AN has.

Yami: -_-;; /I feel so loved./

rofl
Mortimer S chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
NO! Spare me from the questionable bubbly green fluid! Although, it beats getting hit with pink WMD's.

This is an interesting story, really. Seeing how it hasn't been updated in five years, I suppose you've lost interest, but I hope it may be continued some day.

I'd certainly like to know how Yugi's puzzle piece ended up halfway around the world and whether anything interesting comes of Harry's Duel Monsters cards. I agree that 'Obnoxious Celtic Guardian' sounds kind of stupid. And Elven Swordsman actually sounds better than Celtic Guardian... makes me wonder why they changed it.

Meh, anyways, I like the original storyline and everything, and it'd be cool if you continued it.
TeamVampire chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
Gah, you suck, man! Sigh. Sorry. I was totally just getting into the story. Your portrayal of the Dursleys is really good. Not too over the top, not too "we secretly loved you and are only just now showing our affection for you." I've seen it before. It was weird.

Anyway, I can't believe you just stopped writing! No warning whatsoever! I don't understand how writers do that. Just drop off the face of the planet or something, I suppose. *shrugs*

Now you've left me in a state of mild depression. Good crossovers are so difficult to find and they're always discontinued! It drives me insane.
Hollow Mashiro chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
FREAKING. HECK. Why haven't you updated in so long? Have you lost all interest in fanfiction? This story is WAY TOO GOOD TO ABANDON. Will you ever update again?

If you're not planning on updating again, may I adopt your fanfic? This means I will take the material you have already written and actually finish the story. If you accept, I'll need to know what Harry's other 17 cards are, what happened to Yami, what happened to Isis, what the ritual was, and what the effects of the ritual were. I'll also need you to send me all material you have written for this fanfic, published or not. I hope you will reply as promptly as possible.

-HM
Carumati chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
great! isn't it, obnoxious celtic guardian? ... you probably got that alot, sorry.
Not Yet Knowing chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
i really really really like the story...AND really really really want to find out about Yami...onegai...Menolly-chan,...Continue pweese!
Wolf-girl-Artemis chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Please update, please! ypu havent updated on 4 years! and you have lots of reviews, So please, please update, i want to know what happens! this fic is really good, and different from others i have read, this a unique fic. please update!
Hocapontas chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
Please hurry and update. I want to find out what happens when Yugi and gang get to Egypt.I'm assuming they will meet up with Malik. But what is going to happen next?
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was terrifying! My hands are still shaking! Very well written.