Reviews for Under the Sandy Sheets
The RyRy chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I liked it very much. I can just imagine Gippal laying there, in the dark, watching Baralai as he sleeps. It's a romantic and sweet picture you paint, and very beautiful too. Thank you.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
Oh, nice story. I liked it a lot.
Yonaka Niji chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow...that was intense. Amd the characters were characteraized so well!
lynnxlady chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Nicely done. _ First G/B that I've found that I actually managed to read all the way through; most portrayals of this couple manage to frustrate the heck out of me halfway through the piece. But this fits the characters and the backstory, especially since the G/B is kept pretty subtle.
Outta Here chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hey, this was my first Gippalai/Gibbara i wrote. Even though I'm just now reveiwing it. (Sorry for my lazy-ness)
Now, for those who didn't like the yaoi part of the fic. You were warned, don't flame a fic because it is yaoi. It may be one of the best darn fics you've ever read. Look before you leap.
*Vin Highwind*
Unheard Prophetess chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Very nice story! On a side note, I like both yaoi and the pairing, though it's a waste to be discussing this on a review board.
I especially like the last couple of lines, they're more cohesive than the rest (not that there's anything wrong with that part) - the story really comes together. Good work.
Gysecune chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Gippalai fic! *grin* This is so beautiful. You really have a knack for drabbles. See, bigoted bastards just really piss me off for this reason: Great fic, against their narrow-minded views. But most of the time, they can't write worth crap themselves.
Koko Kung chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Koko: *Pissed off* Damn people with there damn views on yaoi/shounen-ai. If you don't lke it, ya bastards, don't read it! God, why do they write reviews like that!
Yum Yum: *dumps water on authoresses head* Calm... down. There's no need to get worked up about this authors flame.
Koko: I know... it just makes me so mad!
Anywayz, this story was SO sweet! I love Gippal/Baralai pairings and this was beautfully written. I loved his thoughts on Baralai, that was so adorable. Keep up the good work.
**MERRY CHRISTMAS** (It IS Dec. 25th after all *jingly*)
Sarah22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
To the annonymous prick: There are those of us who -enjoy- yaoi. If you don't like it, don't read it.
I'm not a fan of yaoi or this couple, but this is a well written, enjoyable story. Keep up the good work!
Insanity Prelude chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
(Didn't read it either, but I haven't played FFX-2 yet :P)
Yeesh. I don't like yaoi much myself, but I just ignore the yaoi stories (except maybe really funny ones) and read stories I'm interested in. There's no need to flame the author just because you don't like yaoi.
... and I dunno why I randomly clicked on the reviews for this, but hey. :P
Songstress Rikku chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This is so cute! I especially like the end. So well-written!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
How bout posting yaoi stories on yaoi sites, and not plagueing with them? See? Everyone wins that way. Thank you.
P.S. I didn't read the story, just so you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
P.S. I didn't read the story, just so you know.