Reviews for Secret Santa
jillian lopez chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
that was pretty depressing for a Christmas story.
nicole chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
aw tears that was so nice i think you should make dan tell her that was really sweet
Danielle Anderson chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
What a sweet story:).
zoedan shipper chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
great story. you should cntinue it. u know, make Dan go ver to her house and then tell. stuff like that. I think you have a future in writing. although i do reccomend that you start writing stories with higher ratings the 'G' and 'PG'
God luck with future stories and write a chapter 2,3,4,... for this story. WILD CARD ROCKS!
sammy sue luvs u chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I thougth this story was excellent. you brought out dan's emotions well.
AllInMyStories chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Hey! *Tear* That was so sweet. Keep up the good work!
Luv, Special
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Hey Tracy, good to see you here...Glad you and everyone else has liked this little tale.
Las Vegas? I've never been there, and if you are talking about a TV series, don't think I've ever heard about it. Privately email me and tell me what I'm missing and where to find it on TV.
TracyTheNaggingOne chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Jr!
I just keep finding you in all my favorite fandoms.
*sniff* I can so see this wonderful old man helping Dan with that perfect gift for Zoe.
Any chance you like Las Vages too?
T
Rhonda chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
This was good! I really liked it and think
that you should write a followup story!
Alyx7 chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Oh! That was so sweet!
*sigh* Poor Dan. I wish he and Zoe would hurry up and get together on the show! The whole suspense bit on the show is tuning into a zoo, more or less...
Kam chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Wonderful story, PJ, even if it did make me feel sorry for Dan. He definitely needs that family he wants!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Kam
Kam chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
Kam