Reviews for If Hearts Could Speak
WeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE chapter 20 . 9/1/2006
AH! this is seriously the best trigun story ever, even though u havent written for OVER two years, which makes me sad!... You capture the characters PERFECTLY, and its simply amazing. The story is very smooth...and...just perfect! theres no other way to describe it! So, if u ever read this review (which i hope you do), i think it'd be simply awesome if you continued. :)
Tenma-Chakun chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
Um, hi. Yeah so your story is like really good. The best Trigun fic I have ever read. BUT IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 YEAR SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE! Unless you are dead you had better complete this wonderfull fic!

-The Angel Kid
SpookyRogue chapter 20 . 10/29/2005
Aww why is it that the good story's are never finish. I know Im a late reader but better late than never.

So I hope you will continue.

SpookyKatie
Luminarae chapter 19 . 8/5/2005
It's not doone? T_T UPDATESON ;_;!
Rin the Maverick chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
YAY! omg, i've been looking ALL over for authors that can write Trigun perfectly, and you are one of the very few that i've found. all i can say is PLEASe keep up the good work, You have my attention word for word. btw, i love vash/meryl so this is like perfecto.
WolfDaughter chapter 20 . 3/3/2005
OK, I confess to being hooked. I realize that's it's been six months since your last update, but could you please, please, please continue with the story? I'd really like to know what happens next. Does Knives ever calm down? Does Meryl's brother come back? Does he find out about Vash? I must know more!
Demon Eyes chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I hope you contine w/ this story. I really like it.
Mihoshi05 chapter 20 . 12/3/2004
please add more soon. i would very much appreciate it
inkydoo chapter 20 . 11/12/2004
agony, self-doubt, guilt, inhibitions...all tangled up together, keeping everyone silently miserable. at least vash and meryl have come clean. THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! WRITE MORE! though meryl cries a lot more than i think she would, she is going through a lot of changes, and post traumatic stress disorder is no fun... and it was about time knives made someone crack with his verbal abuse. very enjoyable. update soon.
xsasukerebornx chapter 20 . 10/28/2004
It's cute. Please write more, I'm begging you!
ICENFS chapter 20 . 10/11/2004
any day now...
hope-is-4ever chapter 20 . 9/23/2004
been reading this story from the beginning, but only recently got an account to comment with. this story is good. i love the brotherly love between those two. hope this story has a better ending than freedom. hated that ending, it was way too sad and angsty. anyway, keep up the good work
AKU chapter 20 . 9/16/2004
wow i love this story it has so much depth and theres so much going on it could really be 2 stories - i dunno if i like the way meryls always crying but i can understnd after her ordeals - and the kids cute but a bit too convenient - shouldnt she be doing something kid like than trying to set people up - she seems a lot older thna her age - and i dont knwo if i like the way she so casually forgets about her parents and calls M&V her mom and dad - thats very psychologically disturbed. But hey shes disturbed so whatever- i dunno if i can really see knives and millie together - but you've almost got me believeing it so a few more chapters and viola perfectomundo

Hey lemme know when you update i look forward to reading more

AKU
AngelNest chapter 20 . 9/3/2004
Okay, first of all there is no possible way that this chapter sucked, hehe...it was...good. Haha...I'm just kidding. You can't write a bad chapter if you wanted to, :) So don't beat yourself up, plus your starting school extremely soon and once you do that it's going to be really busy, so good luck to you sir. I am a good fan of your work and will stick by your long periods of time where it'll take you to submit some work. :) I hope you only the best and have fun at school! :)

Sincerely,

Steffanie
Pamdizzle chapter 20 . 8/25/2004
Good job. Um... I wouldn't worry about the POVs. You don't HAVE to have them in every chapter. At least...not to please me, and I'm sure others would agree.

Oh, and don't worry about the frequency of updates. If it's good (like they usually are) then it's well worth the wait.

-Pammi