Reviews for Snow Fields
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love the moment between Tom and Allen. That was ripe with hidden feelings. Quite lovely. I love his last comment too. Good job, luv.
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I think it had a very good point: Mina needs to work on telling if people are dead or not! I liked it, and that last bit was me being a smart ass.
Misfit Writer chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
oh wow another good story! lol very very good!
Hoshii-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
That was definitely not pointless! It was great!
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Not bad, not bad at all.
Pointless?
Nah.
Touching?
Definetly.
Rika chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
very nice. Excellent in fact. I don't think even Mark Twain could find something bad to say about this fic. Truely a work of brillance, and don't worry about your spelling, i am top of my English class and can't spell for shooting stars. Very patriotic and i'm not even American. But the line "You carry so much already. Don't carry the weight of the dead." that was really well used but i have a feeling i have heard it before. LOTR's prehaps? anyway, it was good. Great work.
Rika.
.on her sisters account.
Kniggit chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I thought that this story was excellent keep it up!
Star Katt chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
YEA! I loved it! It was very well done. _
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Pointless? POINTLESS? Are you insane? This is not pointless. Call this wonderful, beautiful thing that one more time, and I swear, I will hunt you down and use my rubber chicken to whack you over the head. One thing. Allan's name, the spelling. No worries, though. A little minor detail I didn't notice until I read it a few times over.
Nearly cried when I read this, I'll give you that. Very touching. "You carry so much already. Don't carry the weight of the dead..." is one of the lines that I would put in Top 10 Tear-jerkers. Great addition of Allan in there, especially him picking Tom up. It's symbolic, I think. Tom helping Allan get over his son's death, Allan helping Tom live once more.
Remember the warning. You call this pointless or any other word related to the first example, and the rubber chicken comes out!
- Raven S.
Crack Monkeys chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You. Have. Been. Parodied. For America.
Can you even see the waves of cheese that are flung from your fic? The description and grammar are good, at least, but your dialogue sounds like something a bad soap opera might have come up with. For America, indeed. How cliche.
RogueCajun chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This is good.
The line "You carry so much already, don't carry the weight of the dead" line sounds vaguely familiar.
Is it because it's from The extended edition of the Fellowship of the Ring?
Once again, this is good.
~RogueCajun~
Angel32 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That wasn't pointless...it was very good and touching. Thank you for sharing that. :D
M J Rosemary chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
There seems to be quite a few anti American Sawyer people out there at the moment, so it is nice to find something like this... It is very good, and defenetly not pointless. Please write more LXG (Hopefully with lots of sawyer)
Well done
MJ
Chris Keller chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You. Must. Stop. Writing. For America.
Roz chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Wow! Nice. It was good. Are you telling me theres more Tom Sawyer Angst fics out there? WHere! I can't find ne! I love your work.