Reviews for A promise is a promise
YukinaUzuha chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This is like the best fanfiction I have read :)
Serenity Lhane chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I get it, they were all spirits, and the last one was yuki, wasn't it? The person who uses to be an elder brother figure to Eiri.
kitsunegyrl chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wonderful story !
Spirit of Roses chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
MEGA CUTE! I love Shuichi and Eiri together so much! They're so adorable! GREAT JOB!
Suezanne chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I liked it the characters were cool
AlfredisMyHero chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is nice. I wish everybody could have faith in their loved ones. Sumtimes I really don't think my family acctually cares.
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
That was so sad with all the dead people..makes me remember all my siblings that i lost in a car crash. T.T
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aww... this was adorable. ()
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
wow that was cool. it was very cute and i LOVED it, you did a very good job!

~Jess
tia chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Aw, great story!

I'm feeling pretty stupid now but I only knew who this last guy was, the girl and the old's man identities are mystery to me. I guess I have to keep guessing. :)
razorXroses chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
the spirit of christmas! really nice tory. brought me the holiday spirit! haha.. hope i'll get to read more one shots from you!
Patpat chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
It was so cute, so great, so romantic, so weird sometimes but anyways! I loved it! Thanks a lot for having given us this beautiful story. Patou.
Cheetah192119 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I absolutely adored this fic. You make me want to write a similar one. I couldn't critique if my life depended on it so I won't even try. However I do love your story and I think it is brilliant. I wish u luck in all that you do and thank you for writting this fic. Well...Ja ne! Adeui! _!
Syuuria chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Ah, I only know (?) who the young guy is... Yuki 'whatever the heck his last name is...'
shu-chan77901 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I think that was the best fanfic i've ever read. congrats. It was so sad. I wanted to cry. Faith, what a funny word it is. I mean, that everyone has their own faith. but sometimes it takes seeing to believe. I think you should continue you're story. once again congrats from shu-chan77901