Reviews for Electric Fence
Firefly4000 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Wonderful first chapter. I've always felt that the scoobies were somewhat out there due to all the problems they had.

This fic shows a pretty good picture into Spike's mindset and his views not only on the problems caused by the scoobies and buffy but also into his thoughts on Faith.

Please continue I wish to see more Spaith:)
Firefly4000 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
Wonderful story please continue and as for the idiot known as barfing on you 'get a life and stop spamming good authors just because you don't like them'.

I myself am somewhat of a Spuffy author but I can understand and applaud where you are coming from in the Spaithy goodness because I never liked the way Buffy used and abused Spike lol I figure Faith's a better choice XD so please rock on!
SometimesLola chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
what are you saying no more chapters...Oh come on feel like it...this could be such a ROMANCE...LOVE...DRAMA...A WHOLE LOVELY,WONDEFULL,NOTHING LESS THAN BRILIANT! I mean it we need more SPAITH out there and you got one that is so one that could be one of the best i ever read...Its great so far...and it so can be a awsome thing for us all.
EternityRani chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
The first chapter was really well written. I could easily see Spike in that position, and hell, we know he doesn't belong with Buffy! But Faith seemed a little too OOC at the end of the second chapter. I can tell she has a bit of a crush on the guy, but still, she seems awfully posessive for someone who I see as a commitment phobic.
Fearless Lioness chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Nicely done, read someone else's review (Barfing On You ?) and what a sad-o not listen to them it's really good, but I'm not really a big fan of Buffy or Spuffy...
kokonutsu chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Very nice flow to the story, Spike seemed to be in character aside from the lack of usual cursing. I really enjoyed the love and hate with Buffy and the description on Faith. Very nice choice of words you have here too, twas realistic.
wil chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I don't think it was very Anti-spuffy... it was an honest view through Spike's eyes. Both Spike and Buffy were quite abusive to each other-so I can definately see it.
I've been a hardcore Spike/Faith shipper since season three, it's a wonderful little vignette. I'd love if you'd let me know if I could archive it at
claps again for you chapter 2 . 12/22/2003
I should probably login, but I don't feel like it. (again) Once again, you wrote everything like it is. You wrote what Buffy really is. Haha. It was great, really well written. I think you should write a new chapter. Please. It could be that Spike actually does go to Europe, but to save Faith. That would be really good. They both deserve their happy endings, without Buffy. So please make another chapter.
claps for you chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I liked it, you wrote the truth. I love Spike and Buffy was a total ass to him. You just wrote down everything I ever thought about Buffy and the Scobbies. I'm not much of a Faith fan, but this was well written.
Barfing On You chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This stinks. I really hate bashing and anti-anything fics, and wonder why the hell some nasty-minded people, like you, think it's fun to write them. Why the hell don't you write about characters or pairings you actually like? FOAD.
Barfing On You chapter 1 . 12/21/2003