Reviews for Love Conquers All
desireejones99 chapter 20 . 9/10
Very entertaining, vefy compelling,
DylanL chapter 14 . 4/24
right near the end you changed who was imperioused and then changed back
DylanL chapter 12 . 4/24
how was the boys able to go up the girls stairs, you know from OotP that the girls stairs are charmed to prevent that from happening
DylanL chapter 7 . 4/22
how could ginny be a prefect after taking her OWLs and becoming a 6th year student, hermione is the 6th year gryffindore female prefect so ginny would have to give up the position if she wanted to be a 6th year
DylanL chapter 3 . 4/21
you said that a goblin used his wand, but goblins cant use wands
Bronze chapter 20 . 1/22
I find nothing wrong with them leaving Hogwarts. The Board of Governers for the school accepted a bribe to let reporters into the school to bother them after they'd just recovered. That was unforgivable. I rather expected Voldemort to blame everything on Harry.I'm also no at all surprised that he had a lot of trouble replacing lost followers. Whe you see in the paper that voldemorts followers not only failed again but were defeated by fifteen and sixteen year old school kids, you don't jump right up and join. Not if you've half a brain that is. Wonderful story UdderPD. I truly wish you were still writing and posting here.
Bronze chapter 19 . 1/22
Whatever HP story I read most of the time Ron is stll immature for his age. Harry's trick with mistletoe was brilliant!
Bronze chapter 18 . 1/22
Yeah christmas is hectic. I woder if you remember the Pet Rock craz? I was in a store were some guy STOLE one rihgt out of its' box! Don't ask me about anything to do with that craz! I think anyone who bought one needs several shrinks! You UdderpD are a great auther nad have a great sense of humor! You've been silent for too many years! Resume writing please!
Bronze chapter 17 . 1/22
The end of the world must be extremely near for Professor Sape to be civil to Harry! But good lord! those girls DOUBLED the score in at most a minute! If Harry could play seeker for the Harpies and the girls played their normal positions, I wonder if they'd wipe the rest of the professional teams? I also have to wonder how they'd do in the world cup?
Bronze chapter 16 . 1/22
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes anyone? Pansy either doesn't read the paper or listen to the wireless. If she did she'd know that Luna took part in the fight at the bank and passed both her OWLS and NEWTS with flying colors. Now that bed that Harry and Hermione shere each night, are they expecting Harry to start a harem? I mean geez! You could fit the entire Hetaerae from HP Love iIS ALL YOU NEED in that bed with room left over maybe!
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/21
Now is the time for Dumbledore to meddle and make a room for Harry and Hermione to share. Yes, it's not normally how things are done at Hogwarts but exceptions can be made. Damn but this story is good!
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/21
What Ambush? Why the one Harry sprung on those poor innocent Death Eaters of course! That was just so unfair! The Death Eaters had to use Invesiblity Cloaks while Harry used magic. Now Voldemort's out the cost of five Invisiblity Cloaks. Well that's how the cookie crumbles. Or, too bad, so sad. Besides, how much of the cost of those cloaks truly came out of Voldemort's own galloens and how much came from people that he and his Death Eaters killed? Or force to pay tribute to him?
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/21
You must also be a fan of Professor Snape as he is just too nice. But I can live with that. Yeah know, it's a good question just how powerful thse kids have become. What they're showing to their teacher could very well be just the tip of the Iceberg. I doubt very much if they intend to go easy on any Deatheaters they encounter.
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/21
The girls just blew the examiners away! It is very likely that in lee then a week Ginny and Luna will be done with and passedd their OWLS. They've likely set a record for speed and knowledge in passing them too. I wonder when this group'll sit for their NEWTS? Will the examiners be at all impressed by what they know and can do at their ages? Probably not.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/21
Like I said before, those poor, poor Deatheaters. They don't have a clue what they are in for when naxt they tangle with this group. It's a good thing they don't know about the bombment spell or the Ballista spell either. With thier power, the Aurora's woud be picking up the Deatheaters with mops! There wouldn't be any wounded to heal and interrogate!