Reviews for Love Conquers All
Bronze chapter 20 . 1/22
I find nothing wrong with them leaving Hogwarts. The Board of Governers for the school accepted a bribe to let reporters into the school to bother them after they'd just recovered. That was unforgivable. I rather expected Voldemort to blame everything on Harry.I'm also no at all surprised that he had a lot of trouble replacing lost followers. Whe you see in the paper that voldemorts followers not only failed again but were defeated by fifteen and sixteen year old school kids, you don't jump right up and join. Not if you've half a brain that is. Wonderful story UdderPD. I truly wish you were still writing and posting here.
Bronze chapter 19 . 1/22
Whatever HP story I read most of the time Ron is stll immature for his age. Harry's trick with mistletoe was brilliant!
Bronze chapter 18 . 1/22
Yeah christmas is hectic. I woder if you remember the Pet Rock craz? I was in a store were some guy STOLE one rihgt out of its' box! Don't ask me about anything to do with that craz! I think anyone who bought one needs several shrinks! You UdderpD are a great auther nad have a great sense of humor! You've been silent for too many years! Resume writing please!
Bronze chapter 17 . 1/22
The end of the world must be extremely near for Professor Sape to be civil to Harry! But good lord! those girls DOUBLED the score in at most a minute! If Harry could play seeker for the Harpies and the girls played their normal positions, I wonder if they'd wipe the rest of the professional teams? I also have to wonder how they'd do in the world cup?
Bronze chapter 16 . 1/22
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes anyone? Pansy either doesn't read the paper or listen to the wireless. If she did she'd know that Luna took part in the fight at the bank and passed both her OWLS and NEWTS with flying colors. Now that bed that Harry and Hermione shere each night, are they expecting Harry to start a harem? I mean geez! You could fit the entire Hetaerae from HP Love iIS ALL YOU NEED in that bed with room left over maybe!
Bronze chapter 15 . 1/21
Now is the time for Dumbledore to meddle and make a room for Harry and Hermione to share. Yes, it's not normally how things are done at Hogwarts but exceptions can be made. Damn but this story is good!
Bronze chapter 14 . 1/21
What Ambush? Why the one Harry sprung on those poor innocent Death Eaters of course! That was just so unfair! The Death Eaters had to use Invesiblity Cloaks while Harry used magic. Now Voldemort's out the cost of five Invisiblity Cloaks. Well that's how the cookie crumbles. Or, too bad, so sad. Besides, how much of the cost of those cloaks truly came out of Voldemort's own galloens and how much came from people that he and his Death Eaters killed? Or force to pay tribute to him?
Bronze chapter 13 . 1/21
You must also be a fan of Professor Snape as he is just too nice. But I can live with that. Yeah know, it's a good question just how powerful thse kids have become. What they're showing to their teacher could very well be just the tip of the Iceberg. I doubt very much if they intend to go easy on any Deatheaters they encounter.
Bronze chapter 12 . 1/21
The girls just blew the examiners away! It is very likely that in lee then a week Ginny and Luna will be done with and passedd their OWLS. They've likely set a record for speed and knowledge in passing them too. I wonder when this group'll sit for their NEWTS? Will the examiners be at all impressed by what they know and can do at their ages? Probably not.
Bronze chapter 11 . 1/21
Like I said before, those poor, poor Deatheaters. They don't have a clue what they are in for when naxt they tangle with this group. It's a good thing they don't know about the bombment spell or the Ballista spell either. With thier power, the Aurora's woud be picking up the Deatheaters with mops! There wouldn't be any wounded to heal and interrogate!
Bronze chapter 10 . 1/21
Oh good lord! They teach the others to do that and the poor Deatheaters'll never know what killed them! they''l be in hell three hours before the devil knows they've arrived! I like the idea that Harry gave Ginny her first ever orgasm. And that wasn't even his intent! Now if Harry or Hermione could teach the others to detect Deatheaters by shaking hand or getting a quick kiss, those murdering little pissant purebloods couldn't hide in plain sight.
Bronze chapter 9 . 1/21
Voldemort would try anything to get out of fighting Harry personally. He's a coward who truly only cares for himself. Next time Harry banishes a box or even a Deatheater, send him/her straight up around 800 kilometers. That's not quite outside the Earth's atmosphere but ther ain't a hell of a lot air up there either. That works out to roughly 500 miles. If the fall doesn't kill you, the sudden stop at the end will! Splash one Deatheater.
Bronze chapter 8 . 1/21
I'm looking forward to the meeting of Harry and Hermione with Voldemort. That's going to be one very rude surprise for th Dark Lord. Now if they bring in Giny as well, then old moldy Voldy will really have fits! Not that I give a rats ass about Voldemort. Commit mass murder and you take what you've earned. In other words, whoever kills you gets a reward and medal for it.
Bronze chapter 7 . 1/21
I think that they missed something in translating that scroll. Mind and body ard stronge. I believe that to mean that Harry needs to excercise to gain strength. It couldn't hurt after all to be in better physical condition naturally rather then doing it magicaally.
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/21
Now rhey're truly learning something useful. Now Harry just neds to think about combining Muggle's tech with magic. Gigure that out and old Voldie could end up with a long range headache. Along with his Deatheaters. And that would scare that shite out of the magical world! After all, a witch or wizard that can killanother from twenty yards away is out of range for all others. I know! How about a Claymore mine type spell! Or even an IED spell. Voldemort'd just love running into anything like those.