Reviews for Walking In His Shoes
cassiecutie chapter 13 . 6/30
That was the cutest ending I've read so far. Great writing skills. Are you going to write a sequel or epilouge?
Calmzone1 chapter 13 . 1/7
good job
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 13 . 12/21/2015
That was amazing. I loved the long final chapter and want to think that Harry and Severus together would be able to cleanse the taint of the Slytherin house so it would be treated as a equal house and no longer seen in disfavor.
Blubule chapter 13 . 12/5/2015
Cette histoire est géniale, j'ai adoré :)
Harry et Severus sont adorables ensembles.
Bisous
Blubule
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 11/26/2015
As thr younger and bottom time for SS to deveop a safe pregnancy potion after HP graduates... A graduation present and imagine with 4 brats - Potter, Prince, Black heirs and a girl to drive an over-protective daddy up the wall!
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Bravo! Loved this! It was detailed, well written, had excellent pacing, and a great plot. Great job!
Chambre 313 chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
Salut ! Je souhaiterais pouvoir traduire ce texte. Je demande donc la permission, mais il n'est pas possible de joindre aucun des auteurs par message. Si jamais vous le souhaitez, je retirerais la trduction que je m'apprete à publier du site.
Reynadraki chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
es genial, me encanto
Reynadraki chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
que lindo, espero que no hagan nada en su contra!
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Ahhhhh that was such an awesome ending! o *fangirl squeal*
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Are they only going to kiss after a traumatic event?
It'd be nice to see one of them give a peck on the cheek of the other like during the day when they find themselves in a secluded corner. :) maybe that is just wishful thinking.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
so many twists!
I must admit I like the solution for this chapter, I did find it a bit far fetched to see it truly being Ron.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
how much of that did you see Dumbledore, you old perv?
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
lmao at the last scene. :D *now kiss* ;)
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
:D finally got the hang of figuring out who is who.
only wish this story was longer! ( :3 I'm glad voldy called Snape [harry] in)