Reviews for Kidnapping Kim
Ace Lannigan chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
Read the whole thing today, It Rocks. The Drakken Shego dialogue is great, makes me wish I could do it that good, or is it that well? Any how, update it again soon.
QuinSeparable chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
*jumps up and down excitedly*

Yay! you updated! Ooh. get's even more interesting. PLEASE update soon!

**BlinknSkater**
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 5 . 5/15/2004
It's really funny so far. Nice work! :)
QuinSeparable chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
yay! An update! I was starting to think you forgot about us!
I like this story! Keep it up please!
**BlinknSkater**
Ashley Tinkle chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
hey kid. you did good. but, why can't you guys that write these, ever come up with an ending before you put it on fanfiction. i love to read and when i read, i get lost in the stories, then they just leave you hanging. why?
not that i was being rude, i promise, please write back with an answer.
Rego chapter 4 . 3/7/2004
It would be an interesting story, but I have to admit it that it lacks detail and excitement. If Drakken had a real plan, maybe it would be more interesting. As it stands, Kim and Drakken are waiting for Shego to get sandwiches and Ron is staring at Kim's desk. I think you could turn it around to be a terrific story, but don't forget that the first couple of chapters are CRUCIAL to grabbing your reader's attention and keeping it. I hope I've helped. :-)
kp313 chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
love the story!just find the chapters a little short!
HarleyStitches121 chapter 4 . 2/13/2004
TIME TO UPDATE! please?
Ellen chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Cool chappie! Update soon!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Drakken hadn't turned it off like he thought he had? Well that's just great, now I'm hooked and I ran out of story to read. Update Soon, I like it when Ron has to play the role of hero ;)
BlinknSkater just too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Keep going! But arg with the long waits and short chapters. Lol. Like I should talk. :)
Keep it up!
Monica Lavender chapter 4 . 2/12/2004
Great! Keep it up!
Monica Lavender chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Funny Chapter Three. I liked Drakken. A little short...why,why,WHY do you torment us so?
The 'soda pop' was definately funny...but I'm not sure I quite get the humor. Did Drakken bet Shego they could capture Kim?
Leah chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
good, short but, good. CONTINUE!
KP fan chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
What happens next? I need to know!
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »