Reviews for Kidnapping Kim
KP fan chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
What happens next? I need to know!
QuinSeparable chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Yay you updated!
But you have to update soon! this is getting good!
Cynthia Krenshaw chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
Funny as heck! Keep going! :)
Amber chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
PLEAESE update! Maybe you could have Ron and RUfus tell the Possibles about Kim. I'd like to see their reactions.
Monica Lavender chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
I hope you update soon. I want to see why Drakken did it...besides the obvious reasons, I mean. Any specific plan on his part? Will Ron step up? Will Rufus and Drakken finally have the showdown we have all been waiting for? Will I stop talking? Who knows!
The Ansem Man chapter 2 . 1/9/2004
Very slick plot. However, I must say that there is a lack of detail... and the kidnapping is a bit too... simple. Just like those old damsel-in-distress films, you can kick it up a notch if you mkae her abduction a bit more... violent. Say Shego puts a surprise hand over Kim's mouth, and while Ron tries to rescue her, saying funny crap all the way, Shego just kicks him aside. As the fallen Ron watches Shego tie up Kim and run away, he says [insert Ron-like joke here].
Very nice. No grammar mistakes, unlike some hideous fics I see in some places. If you can stand Kingdom Hearts, KP makes a show on there on Episodes 11 and 12 of my fic. Best of luck, mate!
Monica Lavender chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
AWESOME. I love it. Please update soon. I could imagine Drakken saying, "Leave the boy" so clearly. He was so evil. Excellent story.
taibhsear chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
WOW! I love it, please update soon!
Backroads chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
The first part seemed a little redundant and slow, but the last section really added some good emotion. Ron misses Kim.
QuinSeparable chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
OOh. Good start. Write more soon.
The storyline is very original. Goodness.
The only thing that got me was that Kim didn't seem to struggle, but this story is GREAT!
Update soon!
Manda chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
That story is awsome so far keep up the good work and add more to it!
Eowyn the Fair chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
A good start. Could use a little fleshing out, but has a nice plot and a fine flow to it. I like it!
HarleyStitches121 chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Please PLease Update!You'll be my bestest friend!
Ellen chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Really cool idea, but does Kim have to be so weak? I know she was tired and all, but she could have tried to put up a fight. Even if she didn't, Shego and Drakken might wanna use something a little more drastic than rope. Like metal, maybe? You don't have to change it, I'm just trying to help. Can't wait for the next chapter!
nanimomienai chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
nice! Please update soon, I hate wating weeks for an update.
(I am such a hypocrite, I started a story and haven't updated for like three weeks. EEp!) I like the plot idea, definitely original! Little/nonexistent spelling and grammar, shows a lot of thought~ keep it up!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »