Reviews for Kidnapping Kim
HarleyStitches121 chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
You're no fun(LOL)!But anyways I LOVE the story!
Spice of Life chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
It's very good for a first fic, but don't you think Shego and Dr. Drakken would have taken Ron too? I mean, they know that they are a team, and that Ron will go after Kim. Unless they are using Kim for bait and want Ron, but then they could have just taken Ron instead of Kim, or just taken both of them, and why would they want Ron? Oh my god, I just completly confused myself...
Darkren186 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
awesome that was a great start
potatoe chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
so far, pretty good!
Leah chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Are you sure this your first time writing a fic? I guess what I'm trying to say is THIS STORY ROCKED! WRITE MORE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Leah chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Mira425 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Good start! Especially for your first time. Continue with this, this is good. Update soon! :)
Happy Holidays!
~Mira~
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hehe, this is cool! Finally, someone's actually writing a story where Ron saves Kim.
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
More please! _
Backroads chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OOh, I hate you! First time or not, this is incredibly well-written! You've talent! Kim is very.. Kim! Always a good sign of a good fanfic. I also like how you started into the action quickly. And used a cliffhanger. I'm addicted to cliffhangers.
KuteInsanity chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Good so far...the chapter seemed kinda short, though. I'm wondering what will happen next, so you must be doing a good job...write more as soon as you can! )
~KuTeInSaNiTy~