Reviews for Definitions of a Fox
Argh! Update already, plz! This is too damn good to leave as is!
DarkinocensDLT chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Please, continued...some day U
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 15 . 6/17/2011
Please, please, PLEASE.

Update soon. 3
MaLoRaLover chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
AWESOME
Devil-Cass chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I love this story! When will it be updated?
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
I hope it's almost ready! I really wanna read the next chapter! -jumping around hyper- I really need to calm the hell down. lol.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
i like this story is good u should contuine
ChibiLady chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
Omg I love your story you have to update it! The only thing I'm pissed about is that botan married that icky cousin of hers and lost her virginity, her Virginity should go to youko kurama!
Chris.Uchiha.sweet chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
it's magnificaly! magicaly! I love this story so much ! and i beg you to update often! please!
Smexy Kitten chapter 15 . 7/13/2008
this chapter was worth the wait! it was interesting to see that she actually married him and how their relationship has been so far since that night a couple of months ago. this meeting between enemies has me pretty enthralled, and i can't wait to see what happens between everyone in the next chapter!
Decepti-Jazz chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
Woot! Welcome back from the dead! - I loved the chapter. Now just how pissed will Youko be? Well continue with the good work!
Smexy Kitten chapter 14 . 7/10/2007
i have just read all 14 chapters of your fic and i have to say that this story is incredible! i was drawn to each chapter. the words and writing style you use are very addicting. no wonder so many people read this. i'm just happy that i got the opportunity to read your awesome story myself. i just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Silneki chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
This is such a good story! I really hope you update soon...
silver wing chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
darn good! please update soon!its really one of the best! its like what i imagined youko to be in his dark thieving days, hehe! cool plot too. keep up the good work!)
someonesmemory chapter 3 . 2/17/2006