Reviews for Long Lost Memories
Shiva-IceFlame chapter 11 . 8/15/2006
You know what...somehow I knew Terzuma was his lover. It was obvious at how they were always mad at one another. You know what, you should pair Hisoka up with someone as well. Maybe someone from the other serious(sp). I am a Hisoka fan and he got left out a lot. He should get a lover as well! *coughs* Anyway, your story is really good. Anyway maybe I can help with an idea? But please update as soon as possible, this is really good.
blackcat686 chapter 10 . 9/7/2005
Great story!
Toriyamiyasha chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Wow!
Nuriko Kurosaki chapter 10 . 6/2/2005
that was surprizing terazuma and tsuzuki seems like an odd paring to me. but...i like it!

i hope you do update
surrealgreen chapter 11 . 11/16/2004
What! Quit now, when I just found this story? I like it very much and would like to see more, so if you do get inspired to write more on it, there is at least one reader who is interested!
Yasu Min chapter 10 . 9/27/2004
Tatsumi and Tsuzuki T-T! I wish you could've said so in the summary. I was hoping, wishing for Tsuzuki and Hisoka. But ehh...
Yasu Min chapter 9 . 9/27/2004
This story is getting crazier and crazier by the minute. Honestly it makes meh wonder. I don't want to seem mean... but o_o;; things seem a little out of wack. Muraki's OC And So's Tsuzuki and and WAH T-T!
Yasu Min chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
Wee Tohru fell into Yuki YAY! Yuki and Tohru -!

Damn that Yuji's ebil. Not as Ebil as Muraki. But ebil.

Hisoka! I LOVE YOU!... _! I wonder if Tsuzuki was telling the truth about dieing. We've been through that once before. And Hisoka probably would die if it happened again. His efforts would be meaningless ... HISOKA AND TSUZUKi!

Good chapter
Yasu Min chapter 7 . 9/27/2004
My guess is Tatsumi. And that kills meh T-T!

Tsuzuki and Hisoka are so meant to be. I mean come on. Hisoka saved Tsuzuki from the Touda's flame. He wanted him to stay. Tsuzuki stayed for Hisoka. They need each other !

But ehh... thats all my opinion and fact _!

We DAMN YUJI! He's so annoying. HOW DARE HE TOUCH HISOKA! DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Muraki's ebil too... _!
Yasu Min chapter 6 . 9/27/2004
AYAME! YAY!

Oh one thing. I know you're summary said some OOCness... but with Muraki in the chapter before... That was over board o_o; But ehh and Tsuzuki _! Those two getting along is not right. After what happened in Kyoto...

Ah well. Yay Ayame.
Yasu Min chapter 5 . 9/27/2004
*Dies* Seeing Tsuzuki with someone other than Hisoka... makes meh so sad T-T! WAH!

But I need to know what happens to the Sohma Family. Yuki Yuki Yuki! We

Hisoka! Don't worreh! You and Tsuzuki really are meant for each other )! It was because of you that he still lives. YAY!
Yasu Min chapter 4 . 9/27/2004
We. Tohru wasn't really in this chapter o_o! How... strange. _! Tis another good chapter.
Yasu Min chapter 3 . 9/27/2004
BLOODEH TSUZUKI IMPOSTER! DIE DIE DIE!

Hisoka shall kill you... for impersonating his beloved !

Another good chapter )
Yasu Min chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Haha. A few errors... Uo-chan's name is Arisa not Ansa -!

One thing. Hisoka wouldn't shake people's hands. His empathy ya know. Doesn't want to touch people )!

Other than that... everythings good -!
Yasu Min chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Oro? Nuu Tsuzuki is having a relationship... with Tatsumi?... I hope its not Tatsumi.. thats ebil T-T! Hisoka and Tsuzuki WAH!...

Ah well I'll keep reading anyways _! Because..