Reviews for Tidings of Comfort and Joy
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is sweet. A little Christmas cheer for Hakuba. I like how fluffy and light, yet comforting for loneliness this is - Kaito didn't do any over-the-top tricks (besides the Santa thing, but that was the night before), just popped in and made Hakuba feel better before going home to his own family. The ending doesn't really flow well with the rest of it, but other than that it was good.
WolfDaughter chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OK, can I just say...aw. There should be more fics with Saguru and Kaito. Any chance of convincing you to come back and play in MK some more?
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hakuba is full of coolness. I feel kind-of sorry for him _
Rosslyn chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Hey I've always loved this story, and seeing it's that time of the year again, can I translate it into Chinese and post it onto a Chinese forum? Pretty please? With full credit of course!
Serphenia chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Cute! I loved the

"His tone implied that people in England, being an uncilivized country, might still paint themselves blue with woad - not that Kuroba probably knew what woad was, but with Kuroba you just never knew - and perform savage dances to convince the sun to come back. As opposed to getting up at three am to go to temples and bang on enormous drums to drive away demons."

part. Very awesome fic!
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Haven't seen so many propers in along time. Poor Saguru, lonely in a unfamilar place with all parents gone. And he has the luck of having a friend bringing by sugar cookies. Kuroba is a friend, ne? Sorta. Tho after the "Jingle Bell Rock" I'm not so sure. Thank you, well written and Icka is a lucky writer.
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Very sweet A very kawaii fic *applauds*
Anica106 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
*grins* Sweet and a little sad. My favorite. Good job with this.
Tant chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Cute! I feel so bad for Hakuba-kun, left all alone on Christmas. At least Kaito came to visit.
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
Lovely story. Liked the comment about the English painting themselves blue with woad. (what IS that anyway?) _ Merry Christmas!
Sharo chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
"Originally KK was going to put one of those singing plastic fish in Hakuba's house, and then I remembered. KK and fish. Ep."
*snerks* Shoulda' been what Hakuba gives Kaito for Christmas. I know he's got that vindictive streak somewhere... Great job! Merry Christmas!
zeynel chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I ove it! Great ficcie!
Icka M. Chif chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
((GLOMPS!))
I do adore you, you know that?
*squeals with joy and poings off*