Reviews for Burmecia
LissaCubed chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
A bit of constructive criticism... when writing a story based on a scene in the video game, try to have more original content instead of just retelling what happened in the game. Like, add more descriptions, add some original dialogue, or put a twist on what happened in the game.
Madfantasy chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
dweet ! its the second time i'm reading this ficcy ! kujah-sama !
Neoangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Hey! Don't diss yerself! This was pretty good!
The2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Oo oo! Good Kuja fic alert! Verrry nice, coming from a true Kuja fan. Speaking of, can I publish this on my Kuja shrine ( .com)? Because it's really good and I'm in need of Kuja fics. Just review me back and let me know! *Kuja Rules* _
Kitterpillar chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
i don't think it sucks. it's really good for a first story.
anonymustache chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Wow! nice. Oh and read MY Burmecia (called that, too!) *hee hee!*

Not at ALL like yours, though. Check it out.

Ps. It does NOT suck!
Sailor Star Keeper chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Woah... you caught Kuja's "essence"... **backs awaay** You... aren't that maniac Kuja? ARE YOU! lol... j/k... that was actually good... (especially since Beatrix was talked about so highly in it!) _ Keep up the good work! Sailor Star Keeper
Dark Knight Cecil1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2001
Urm...

that was more like a re-telling than Kuja's thoughts...

Kuja chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Hey, that's not bad at all for an experienced writer, let along a new one to FF writing. As you can tell, I like Kuja fics _ Anyway, you'll probably want to mark that for spoilers up to at least Disc 3, because as much as it takes place in Disc 1, it makes references to spoils later on it the game...I still really liked it though!
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Not bad! You have a good memory, if you didn't write down the lines - they're almost exact. I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
Mallory chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
That's awesome..You did a good job of portraying Kuja, I think.
Python523 chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Good fic, short but sweet
Valefor chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Kuja! *squeak squeak* Much goodness. Just so... short! But good, nontheless. _;;;