Reviews for Yuletide Yearning
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
so good. i love it. and only you...i love it. my dads watching startgate in the other room, and i can here it...lol, sorry just thought i should point that out.
SierraGulf1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
aww... that was good!
wolf928 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
dude! that was good! i love it!
blackmustang3 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
wow..that was cute! GOOD JOB!
Zhaan chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
DAMN. . . . Damn that was GOOD.
lighteninglady chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
LOVED IT!
Boy, when Jack does decide to speak up he sure does have a way with words. Even had me puddeling in the drool. hehe ;)
dietcokchic chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Right On! Way to go Blue. That was just perfect. Thanks you!
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I like Jack's thoughts as he is reading the note/giving his speech. I especially like reference to Anubis becoming a gardener! Very creative! I love his words to her at the end. He is so cute! :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Great story.
Carter chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
oh i loved that! oh you need to write more to this story. also if you like challenges i have one i want a good writer to tackle and if your up to it e-mail me and i'll send a copy of my challenge.
Kendarath chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*sigh* bloody internet, disconecting and loosing my review...
I thought it was really well writen, it just sucked you in right from the beginning and held you enthralled through the entire story. It was really beautiful and sweet and made me smile. Keep up the good work!
~Kendarath
hm... I keep hearing of this samandjack list and yet... I have no idea where to find it...
diamondsinthesky chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hehe, good fic, sequel maybe? good writing, might not be as true to the characters but when you write crimbo fics you dont have to be coz its fun, my fave part was
"You want me to flatter you?" the question tumbled out of his mouth before his brain could even process it.
Just because when I read it I could just hear the disbeleif in his voice lol
And I loved the beautiful comment in the end, it was as i say, absolutely beautiful, did you think of it yourself or get it from sumwhere?
any way, wd, nice fic, thanx for writing!
- StArGaZeR
NG chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
I enjoyed the story.
The only problem that I had it that at some places it was a bit too sweet around the edges for my liking but otherwise it was very very nice.
Keep up the good work.
Nicki Saja chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Fantastic story! And so cute! Oh, I just loved it! :p
Merry Christmas ! ~x~
MaireadInish chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
What a great story. Merry Christmas!