Reviews for Flaming Christmas Trees
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
That was a good story. Are you giong to add another chapter?
Acacia Jules chapter 4 . 7/12/2004
Wait, how exactly was that supposed to make him accept Christmas again? All that would have done, would have made him regret burning down the Chirstmas TREES (which personally, I think was a GREAT think to do. BURN BABY, BURN. FUCK I hate christmas. Freakin' holidays stealing "Christian's", raping and detroying AGE OLD celebrations from pagan religions, taking over their traditions, trying to freakin' make them their own . . . .)
murai-sakura chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
I guess I'll have to read the rest of the story tomorrow but it's really good so far, poor Jou, God I hate Tea and I hate Jou's mom. well, see ya tomorrow
Rook2Pwn chapter 5 . 3/7/2004
0_o Wow that was a good fic any way._
WookieeBeta chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
*giggle* This is so kawaii! O'course, I've always loved Seto/Jou fics, but this is one of the best ones I've read. And usually I hate the Christmas Carol kinda stuff, but this was just awesome! *wanders off to go finish reading the other fics*
gyrrlgenius chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
Wow...great fic! Made me smile, laugh a little, cry A LOT. Excellent is all I can say.
Battle Ferrets chapter 5 . 12/31/2003
Aw... too _cute_! *squee* Twist ending... though I think we all expected it anyway... blah, it was much fluffiness anywho's! Poor Joey... wanted a warm Seto Kaiba plushie for Christmas... and got the real deal! *cheers*
*grin* Well, my new chapter might be late... I have to find a suitable trailer... which _reminds me_... YOU STOLE THAT TOO!
Ain't I s'posed to be the evil thievery yami? *beams and wipes a mock-tear from her eye* I'm so proud! *glomps well-trained 'kari* Keep up the good work!
Ciao!
-Yami Jasper
samurai-ashes chapter 5 . 12/30/2003
aw. No drunken fiery death for Joey!
I like. cute stuff. XD
- ashes -
leaf zelindor to lazy to log in chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
awe! that was cute _ o -makes a note to go read your other fic sometime- Leaf
leaf zelindor to lazy to log in chapter 5 . 12/28/2003
awe! that was cute _ o -makes a note to go read your other fic sometime- Leaf
YumeTakato chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
Well, this was a GOOD FICCY! :;lol:; I wish it couldve gone on forever and ever and ever...
::30 hours later:: and ever
Inuyasha: AH! MAKE IT STOP!
...and ever!
Inuyasha: -unconscious-
n.n well, I'll go read those other ficcies...
Youkai Youko chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
Yeah, :clap:
Wonderful ending.!
I loved it
How about an especial chapter with Jou giving to Serenity her x-mas present? _
I would like to see that scene
eyes0nme19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
i love it, keep up the good work
Catherine Drake chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
::cheers for shounen ai fluff!:: i'll love you forEVER! ::giggle:: i pwomise? _ more, 'negai shimasu ka?
Refined Jam chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
*giggles insanely* I love Seto/Jou pairings! Go for it I say! Shounen ainess is simple to die for. D