Reviews for Jolly Old Saint Nick
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
loved it.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I may or may not have died laughing while reading this. Great use of past and present to tell your story! And I _loved_ the idea of Kuroba in a Santa suit, and Conan blackmailing him in the mall. Pretending to be a kid on Santa's lap.

Wonderfully creative-this was fantastic!
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
so hilarious, yet adorable too .!

ya gotta love kid...
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I can see Conan going up and kicking "Santa". Cute fic.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I remembered reading this a while back, but even though its probably the umpth time... I still find myself laughing like there's no tomorrow. :D Wonderful fic, I must say; you make Kid and Hakuba marvelous Christmas partygoers... of sorts. Nyaha. Very good humor, too. LOVED IT.
cherryarrow chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
cute
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I love this. This is so *perfectly* Shin'ichi-and Kaito's too good at Santa. It's hard to pick out favourite bits; I think I ended up quoting a friend more or less the entire fic from beginning to end.
Snickerer chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
*nearly dies laughing*

Okay, that just made up for everything bad that's happened to me in the past week. This is adorable, *insanely* hilarious, and about as plausible as these things get. If you don't get good karma for writing this, then there is something screwed up in the metaphysical bureaucracy. -
magicbulletgirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
oh that was so cute and geez I can so see Kaito doing that. Kudos for a great story!
YunCynImaginator chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
_ Even if it ain't Christmas, this is a great piece of work. Love the conversation between Conan and 'Santa' especially. Great work!
joe chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
hehehe i loved the part where blackmailed Hakuba. lol funny and poor conan getting that computer game anyway good job keep it up
Flint chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Excellent! Write more!
kori hime chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
AW! absolutely kawaii fanfic! write more fics like this one! bye-e!~
tively-split chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
LOL. This is the 2nd time I read this story, but it's still funnier than bla- er, funny, yeah, that's it. TYVM, author-san-whose-name-I-just-looked-at-but-forgot-already

(I'm almost ready to start singing "We wish you a merry christmas, etc., and a happy new year!" even though it's majorly off season by now...)
fireblazie chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Wai~~! *squeals* Very, very fluffy. Just the way I like it.