Reviews for Her Smile
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Boy, I think I'm getting depressed! O_O
protestmyboredom chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
really good poem! i luved it even if it was sad.
Windigo chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I'm not one for poetry exactly. Usually the stuff that's posted on isn't exactly the greatest quality, and lacks certain things. Then I read this poem, and everything has changed...well, at least you've proven that poetry in the Inuyasha fandom can be good, and high quality.

You sucked me in the first verse that you wrote, and didn't let go until the last few eerie lines. You certainly have a talent for rhyming, as well as writing and I hope you grace us with more poems in the future!

~Windigo~
Erin chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Gets me every time _ *tear*
midnight chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*sob sob* T-T this is beautiful . . .you're such a great authoress.
chibiNeko192 chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
OMG...this was so sad. very emotional. loved it. great imagery rhyming scheme!
pufferson chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
you idiot.
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Sad, but oh-so sweet. I tihnk to give me that little veiw of after that, I'm going to go read Daddy's Lullaby, again.

Oh! And I didn't yet write a story like Rose, but I did write one loosely like Daddy's Lullaby! It's called Eden, I'd be honored if you read it, but I'm sure you're swamped with tons of requests, so don't worry about it if you don't have time. _ And it is a poem, but I suck at rhyming, so there's none of that, less it be unententional . . . ::cough:: ANYBOB, I remembered what I wanted to tell you: Glad you finally learnd or whatever how to use itallics and bold and such! Took me a while -_-;;, but I fiddled with it so now all of my sotries have 'em.
Cloudymoon chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is the best poem I have read so far. It's beautiful and you make it flow so well. You should do more.
Just an Inu fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
That was very beautiful yet very eerie at the same time.
BeautifullyInsane chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Wow, that was a great poem. I could never write anything like that, hell, I can't rhyme. Anyways, WONDERFUL work... it was sad :P
TanukiGirl22 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
no! this was too sad...

"Suicide is not the answer!" -Kenshin
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
ANGSTY! *sniffles* I hate angst. *sobs* But this was so good. If angst was the goal, it was surely reached. It was a well-written poem in that respect.
animekraze chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
wow
Shadow Kat-Lyn chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
That...*starts crying*is so sad!I don't know why but I love to read sad stories like this even though I do sometimes hate what happens in them put this is a very good poem.
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »