Reviews for Her Smile
Maiden of the Flame chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
What's with the glossary/'translations' part? do you think we're stupid enough not to be able to analyze poetry?

Dumbass.
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
i'm not one for poetry but the summary attracted me and i found this to be a hauntingly beautiful piece of poetry. you have a wonderful control of concrete images and a wonderful gift with poetic language if you will. you make the reader see what is happening without coming right out and saying "kagome was depressed and this is what she did to take care of that."
i am going to applaud you for your wonderful use of poetic techniques and creativity in creating this story. *bows politely* and as always, i recognize a gift that i could never possess (i hate writing poetry... i never get it right -.-') and that you could make it rhyme! *awed* i am very impressed in that.
good job, and i think i shall be taking a look at other writings from you.
the SeVeReD-HaNd chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Oh Gosh, I'm so depressed now! But it was very well written. And so sad...
Laocoons chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*sobsobsob* this was sad! and not to mention if my sis comes back from the kitchen and finds i havnt put the movie in...yikes for me! so i will go no-
Soura: *bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk thwack bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk bonk* Ja Ne.
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Yep! My favorite, not to mention the best, Inu/Kag writer does it again! _ You're the best! YAY!
Shippo
TheWhitePrincess1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
OH my gosh! I usually don't read poems around here but for some reason I just had to read this and I'm glad I did! I loved it alot great job for real! Well keep writing and I hope you are encouraged!
Elementsofmine chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
No words can possible describe the utmost emotion I'm going through. I highly doubt I will ever stop crying. .
InuyashazFukaiMori chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
oh my God(forgive me Lord) you made me cry! i almost never cry but you did it!the words just seemed to seep through my skin and into my soul; i loved this poem! wondering if i could print it to put on my binder? i will of course give you all credit because i know how it feels to be the victim of plagiarism. any way, i really like your fics so never give up no matter what! better be going, ttyl-
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
*bawls then pouts* your fics make me cry... hardly any other fics make me cry... this is as bad as when well If you havent seen Fushigi Yugii Im not saying a word... But still *sniffle* this was really good... *sigh* I love your writing.
no longer active chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Wow.
pOoLoFbLaCkTeArS chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
you are an amazing writer! i cried. it reminded me so much of squish and he feelings you write are so real and vivid that you feel like you know the characters. i can relate to your writing so much. don't be discouraged by people like hojo that take your work and read them to their language arts classes, keep it up! I can't put in words how much i love to read your poetry!
LYLAS!
Penguin
RoseInuYasha chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
oh my gosh. *sniffles* wa that was so beautiful. i loved it even though it was sad and i even cried. you are an exalent poet. i hope you never stop writing.
Chat-Chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
That is so sad! _ I love it though! _
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
::stares blankly at the screen for a few moments:: wow... just wow. it all rhymed... amazing, i'm saying this cause i can't rhyme for crap. great poem. it's wonderful. it flowed, it worked perfectly. i loved it. and, by the way, you really don't need those translations... o well, ja ne.
Finatoru chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
i was crying! CRYING! *sob* why did he have to die...? *sigh* this was a really great one-shot (or at least i THINK it was a one shot) this has been the ONLY poem that has succeeded in making me cry.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »