Reviews for Her Smile
Sakura-Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Omg that made me cry (literally) I loved it! You are such a good poet! I wish i could write poems like that!
Well anyway
Bye
Sakura-Tenshi
kuroinu chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
i nkew i shouldnt have read that one! im crying my eyes out! i wish you would write a sequel where theyre together, just to knw it was true. and how he says she was stupid for killing herself and had a life ahead of her but she says the only life (or death in this situation) was with him and i have to go before my dad kicks me off ja
-kuroinu
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Oke-ey. I must be odd. o_O? I didn't think that was a downer at all. Thought it ended quite well, a touch angsty in the middle verses.
So. AABB? Ain't poetry a shit sometimes? LoL. Hell, I avoid the rhyming unless I'm REALLY in the mood for it. For such rigid guidelines, I thought your poem was nicely done. Lovely descriptions.
Fav line: "He placed on her lips a soft, bloody kiss" _
Just one last thing to say: PSYCHOTIC! lmao
Keep up the great work.
Alliebug27 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
this is so sad
it makes me mad
I cryed
because she died
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
I love the angsty-ness to this!
Tenma chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
bloodroots are my favorite flower. i'm a dark person so it fits my personality. blood, death, gore...they don't scare me. so it's even better that bloodroots have poisonous roots.
Lady Kaela chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
oh so sad but at least Inu and Kag are together forever.
hannahA-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
OMG kagome that was REALLY REALLY good i didnt kno u could write like that i love readin ur fan fics KEEP ON WRITING KAGOME
your BUDDY A-CHAN(hannah) :)
LYL
Dark Moon Angel chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
WOW! That was Wonderful Poem! I cried because it was so sad, and I laughed because the rhyming sounded like something out of Dr. Seuss book! I can not even put into words how wonderful this poem was! All I can say is WOW, and aplaud you on this poem!
depresssed one chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
*sobs on Maiden of the Moon's shoulder* WAH!
Weird one 666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Oh wow that was so good! I kinda got watery eyed for a second while reading the middle part of your poem. ' Your really good at this poem making fic, that you should try making another one. That is if this poem is just a one time happening thing. Anywho great work. :)
AmayaSaria chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
great story, but really sad! keep up with the good work!
ink and ashes chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
I don't know whether to be happy, or cry my heart out...
I love the poem, by the way...
kitsune-balloon chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Oh god..I couldn't help it. The tears were streaming down my face faster than I could hold them back.
Well done, Maiden-sama.
- Kitsune Balloon
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
that was a downer, but it was pretty good
Deanna