Reviews for Her Smile
Turnings Ander chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You have the soul of a true rhyming poet. Encapturing such a moment so beautifully with such description. I envy you from your talents. *sobs*...poor Kagome...poor Inu-Yasha... *sobs*
Taste like Special chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That was good~
I like it~
it was okay in a way to be sick too...
but let's look positive in the way of reading
*~I am so out of it~*
Anywayz
Special Squirrel
I am Special,*poses like james bond*, Speical Squirrel
Check out my poem
Never Forget
AND my profile maybe~
glory angel 5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OMG that was wanderful!I almost began to cryed.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kaome Fan~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
WaterGoddess - Sapphire chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh my gosh...I'm actually crying, no, seriously I am...That was so AWESOME!I don't usually cry for story's unless they are really good and sad and let me just tell/write/type you this story fits that discription so perfectly! Well, g2g so c'ya! Buh-bye!
Sapphire, the Water Goddess
TTYL
inulover4ever101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That was so sad but yet so great! This is probably the best poem of Inuyasha I have ever read. You are a great poet! I hope to see more of your poetry!
.InuLover.
XxSilentWolfxX chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OMG! That was so so so so good! I am so shocked I didn't cry, I came so close but knew my whole family would think I was nuts if I did. That was really good, sad, then it turned happy! Good job!
Kody leigh chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
oh my god! that was amazing! i loved it!
you are a writer right? ) you definetly should if not! i think that was one of the sweetest things ive ever read! not just in fan fic land.
i cant really say more but just know your poem really touched me!
FluffyzGrl360 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Wow. That was a deep, deep poem. I can't write poems. Ohh and they both died. that was great write more
SilentDark chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
*tear* That is so sad, and so happy all together. I know poems well, and other than teling a story, this one tells volumes. -
kitswy chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO *sniff* Beautiful!
I cried I loved it keep writing!:D
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This was a most excellent poem! It was incredibly sad, and it told a great story, yet you stayed true to the format. The rhyming was perfect. I know I couldn't have done that! Great job!
Kitsune Ria chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
WOW That was really well written. Very sad. ::sniff:: I think I'm going to cry right now...::sniff more:: But Oh well! That was really good! I love your writing. I always check to see if you've updated anything so please keep it up! (i have nothing better to do...
ShiroInu chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
That was amazing..Your words touched my soul.._
Sereia chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
omg dat wus so gude! so powerful and sad but happy in da end (sorta) wow so gude!
Kitten Siren chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
...Pi?
You know... If I didn't see you as such a happy girl, I'd ask if there was something amiss with your life?
But alas... another beautiful poem Maiden-chan. All ready printed out from and posted on my door in my room on VERY pretty blue and glittery paper. Hope you don't mind.
I love all your works... they are AMAZING! Keep it up... and as always your devoted Fan.
KS!