Reviews for The Season
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
That was so good. I especially enjoyed the Trey-Ryan banter in the flashbacks. Excellent story. More please.
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This is brilliant. I haven't found many Ryan-centric stories that I'd actually want to re-read; this I would. I loved seeing the differences between past and present, and everyone was beautifully in character. Nice job :)
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
AWW! *grabs both boys in a crushing bear hug*
Fire'N'Ice chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
O dear. I've been going through the fanfic thread at TWOP and stopping at all fics I haven't seen before. And oh my god. This story... I think it may be my favorite Ryan fic yet (and I've read so many that it's insane). You made me cry. This is coming out jumbly, but very very good story.
Kate chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Beautiful, absolutley beautiful. The flashbacks of Ryan's past Christmas' throughout his first Christmukkah was really effective. Another brilliant story, you are such a talented writer.
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
So nice... angsty and fluffy at the same time. Great job, loved the Ryan/Seth friendship, but especially the Ryan/Sandy. You've gotta be my favorite OC author.
filwdork chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
Um, I may have teared up some but we'll just pretend I didn't say that. Great story though. Truly excellent writing and I wish they would show us more of the Cohen 1 on the show. I love their dynamic. :) Anyways, love it!
BonnieD chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
I just finished reading "Clues" and was thinking, "Wow, this is really good. Like that one OC Christmas story I read last month." Looked to see what else you'd written and viola! Same author, duh.
It's a delicate thing to create angst without crossing the line into maudlin melodrama. You have the touch, baby.
Lisa O'Brien chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
I can't believe I didn't review this story when it first posted. I apologize profusely.
Yet another great, great Ryan story. And it was so great to see the contrasts between life "now" and life "then" as well as the poignant glimpses at life "then."
The producers should put you on staff!
Heath07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
This fic was very well done. I don’t often read fics, but I’m glad to have found a gem like this. The photo album was such a brilliant idea and a great way to intertwine Ryan’s old memories with his new ones. Thanks for such a poignant, touching story.
Lulu34 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I loved this story. The way you wrote it going back and forth between present and past, and the balance between Ryan's emotions towards the past and future were great. Can't wait to see what else you write!
famous99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Great story. The transitions between flashbacks and the present worked really well. I'd love to read more... though it's obvious the story ended.
Anne chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Wow, this was so good. I look forward to reading more of your fics.
author is anon chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
i'm totally speechless
and crying too
awesome
completely and totally fucking awesome
lyn chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
that was so sweet. i like how you incorporated some good times in Ryan's past. really well done