Reviews for The Gift
Reishi chan chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
It's soooo cute! I've always known Kurama is a nice guy.. Hope you would make more stories involving these 2 characters.. I am also a K&B fan and I think they would look so cute if they end up together.. In fact i am also very curious to see how their child would look like..
Botan Youko chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I really loved this fanfic, congratulations on the great work!

KB forever! :)
CherryBlossom935 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Little of bit? Are you kidding me? I love it! I wanted to cry because it was just too beautiful!

I also admire how you made Botan and Kurama stay in character! I had a hard time doing that while writing my story.

And the way you wrote things is perfect! It's all perfect! I love it!
reader chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
five stars rating for this story. aside from the fact that i like kurama&botan pairing, i find this story the most beautifully written romantic story for the love confession between the two. the author captured the personality of each character involved -and that's what i also liked. for another, the story was smoothly written; no major grammatical errors. well done. :)

i would want to watch this if it were to be made a special edition of Yu Yu Hakusho. :)
dela490 chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
hello. As usual with your stories it's wonderfull. I can't find word to describe what I think. I love it so thank you, thank you, thank you for all those marvelous moment we have in reading your story. I hope to read more soon of you.
animevideogame freak chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
i loved it so sweet and adorable
Vaxl chapter 2 . 11/13/2007
I want to hug and cuddle this fanfic! And it's also awefully ironic that I found this on November 13th. :P

Most of all, it's grammactically correct.

Some things wrong with your grammar- You're using periods to end a sentence in quotations. The problem with that is you're not suppose to use ending makrs in a quotation, unless it'sa question or something said with exclamation-point values.

The young authoress began to lecture,"You, blue-eyed-suichi, who I believe I've read stories from before, should try following this example,". She pauses, to give you time to reflect on what she typed. "Notice where the period is placed? That's becuase periods are used to end a sentence. You can use periods in the middle of quotations, however, if you don't feel it nessesary to add a break into the middle of the speaker's line," Vaxl explained, as kindly as she could.

"Now, I have no idea why, but the wacks who invented our grammar thought it'd be weird if we used our periods at the end of a quote!" She yelled in a venting tone, "But it's probably becuase that since it's not part of the sentence, but rather something seperated to make writing easier. I think that's it, but you could object, right?". The 8th grader pulls down a chart that explains that no matter what punctuation was used in a sentence, you always put a period (Or the others) at the end of a sentence, no matter if a sentence was just ended in a quote. As said earlier, the quote isn't much part of a sentence.

One thing, it's acceptable for Kuwabara or Yusuke to say this, as they don't really give a damn about grammar, but when you said, "Yukina and I", that's not right, either. With those and- (noun/pronoun), you have to be careful. Example: "Bob and I are going to the store," wouldn't be correct becuase saying "I are going to the store," wouldn't make sense, would it? Instead, you should try "Yukina and me," if Kuwabara was trying to be grammactically correct.

I hope my tips helped- Good luck! Cya!
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Wow... I loved this fic. It was so sweet and so happy! I loved it! Thank you for writing it! Well I gotta run. Ja ne!
xmiahimex chapter 2 . 2/10/2006
Aw...I really luv'd it. It's so cute and no matter how many times I read Kurama and Botan pairing I never get bored. They really do seem perfect for each other. And I really like you writing, this is the second story that I've read from you and I have to say that you are one of my favorite authors. And I really want to read more of After the Fall. D
teh wheelbarrow chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
Alright.. So I guess I'm like, 2 years late to reviewing. Still, reviewing is good. So that's what I'm doing.

That... was... so.. amazing! You wrote it extremely well! And it's so sweet it made me feel like melting. It was very realistic, in character, and... beautiful! I absolutely loved it. :) You have some fantasimus talent. Great, GREAT, job!
Smexy Kitten chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I just had to tell you that this story was the first yyh, kuramaxbotan fanfic that i ever read. it was the gateway that led to my loving of this fanbased couple. you know the how to guide them together and make sure that they never drift apart. i really have to thank you, cuz if it weren't for u, i would have been missing out on all of the other great k and b fanfics out there.
EaglesSpirit chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
oh my gosh. this is the most awesome K/B story that i have ever ever read. wow. i think i know now why one of my friends thinks so highly of you. it is very well written. you certainly don't need any tips on writing. if anyone needs it it's me. i have one story i decided to write and i avoid any writing in school like the plaque. i have no clue what compelled me to put it on but oh wel *sighs*. ack! what am i doing? *mentally smacks self* i am rambling. awesome job keep writing. kurama and botan are so sweet. i love em. ok i am pretty sure tha guy and i don't know you but oh well. *huggles* r u going to be writing more? pretty please?
SilverOtaku chapter 2 . 6/9/2005
AW! okay got that out of my systme. great fic!
animeroxz chapter 2 . 5/4/2005
I LOVE do you hear me LOVE this story and the couple too it is so sweet how Kurama and Botan love each other yet try to hide it you keep up the good work ok
B-Czar chapter 2 . 3/15/2005
I loved it... It was beautiful... Just the fluff I needed to cheer me up! Thank you for writting this story!