Reviews for Dancing with the Devil
CobaltTheFox chapter 1 . 9/22
Hey there.~

I know you must get tons of these, but I just gotta say man.. This is undeniably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, and is without-a-doubt my favorite SJ fic.

This inspired me to write my own Aku/Jack fic, it was so good.

I hope one day you'll consider finishing this.
aziuka chapter 19 . 9/2
Oh dear. I know that many readers have asked you to do this, but please, please, can you continue this story? It's THE best SJ fan fic I've ever read. Please. Pretty please. I'll bake you a cake. I'll make you the heir of my not-so-vast fortune. I'll raise your illegitimate children as my own. Just give it another chance.
corpseanonymous chapter 19 . 2/9
I hope you plan on continuing this.
wat ._.
So it just ends like that?
Ok :P
Crazy Noob chapter 17 . 1/1
Hey,its the same commenter who commented on that kissed scene!
Still reading this for the sole purpose of freaking myself out!
And its freaking me out pretty damn well!
Just picturing that whole scene, Jack holding Aku around the waist, their faces all close.
Crap I just shrieked.
Excellent Work
Oh My Tallest Red and Purple...
I can't believe it XD (I've been reading this as sort of a dare challenge for myself)
Sooooooooooo the kiss...was an accident? I love how subtly you went about it,
like 'Oh you know, inner character thoughts,inner character thoughts, and then this is happens.
And then they went about it like: Wait, what?
Freakin perfection!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
lol I had a feeling Ojika meant deer...
That could be taken in a weird,slashy direction. Get it? Deer,dear..
taiyari chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
This is one of those fanfictions that gain a high place in my personal favorites. You are a very talented writer, and managed to create something beautiful and complex, subtle and powerful. You are very coherent with how both characters develop and your world building abilities are pretty good and deep. It is truly a shame this wonderful jewel is abandoned. I totally love it, thank you for it 3
emily chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
so far this is really good keep it up!
Maeve Moonstone chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Well, since he's a shape shifter, I'd have to say that his physical form would be fairly liquid. So he could have a dick if he wanted a dick, and he could, in fact, have anything he wants. I believe that his clothing is made of flesh, so it is like he is covered in a way but it is still part of his body. So he's not naked, but he doesn't really have clothing in the traditional sense either.
Luna Bass chapter 19 . 5/6/2014
This is really, really good. I know you haven't updated in four years, but you should finish this. I can see this all taking place in the world of Samurai Jack, and yet it brings depth to that world, meaning. This is way more than just a slash fic; this is beautiful, meaningful story. The Muses would be ashamed of you if you didn't finish this story and follow it to the end. I would be sorely displeased and disappointed if you didn't finish this. This is a story that deserves a proper ending, not a half-finished, half-assed attempt to write it all out. Please, write more of this.
Luna Bass chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Hold it.
ArmsForWings chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
I think making out in an alleyway is very romantic... did Aku start the kiss? I want to think he did.
ObliviousIlluminate chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This fanfic I cannot decscribe how much
I love this awesome job!
Pyromancer Ryuuna chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Finally got the courage to review this after a good 4 years. I love this story, truly. I reread it every time I fall into the SJ fandom and I check for updates every couple months. I dearly wish to see it continued, to see it finished, because the plot is fascinating, the relationship is developing just right, and that plot twist was brilliant. I've looked high and low and there isn't a single fic with this ship that comes anywhere close to this level of amazing.

But it's been three years since you've updated this and or anything else and I'm beginning to lose hope. I'd send you a PM if they were opened because for all I know you'll never see this, but there's no other option. Hell I don't even know if you're still ALIVE at this point.

Would you please, if possible, give us some word on whether or not you plan to finish this story? Mark it as complete or abandoned if you don't? I just want something to let me know if there's any hope for an update. At the very least a no will give some closure though I'd love to know what you planned on ending it with. In a way no response is worse then a negative response, because at least then I can stop hoping and just enjoy the story as is, even if my imagination will never be as good.

So please, if you ever see this, please give us an answer?

Thank you.