Reviews for All things
SickmindedSucker chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
hehehehehehhee, i'd wanna check out Piotrs backside too, i mena, the guys hot, and muscled, and yummy... anyway, i have a question though, why didn't he just move after the first time\ he was mistooken for a fridge thouggh? Anyway, keep uo the good work and get out another chapter soon!
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 7 . 2/1/2004
I'm rolling on the floor! It was funny the first time but not it's frickin' hilarious. Holy shgeezus! Can't wait for more. John is priceless, Piotr's a real sweetie, and I can't wait for the next chapter. All hail FH! LOL, MP3
PS: THANK YOU SO MUCH!
forgotten havok chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
GO ME!
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 6 . 1/31/2004
Whoa, very cool. Definitely how Dippin Dots should be in real life. Yeah, Sara was her name. Or is, I don't know if he's still going out with her... Anyway, this fic is turning into our lives, DR, I can't wait for more. LOL, Love the subtle Romy, Please Update, MP3
PS: Any Aniotr in the near chapters? LOL, I'm boycrazy
MagnusXXN chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
This question isn't really directed to me, is it?
): )
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
Yay! New chappie, it was so great! I'm in love with the exclamation point!
Ria: Crazy Bitcha.
MP3: Yeppers. Anyway, I love it. I can't say much else except please update soon! See you in school tomorrow. LOL, School stinx, MP3
Dea Isis chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
good please update soon
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 4 . 12/29/2003
OMG, I was rolling on the floor! LOL, We love FU! My name is the same everywhere isn't it? I'll be forever branded as Anna Mccaluster. Not that I mind though. Anyways, can I be telekinetic too (unless you have it planned, and in that case i don't care)? I loved everything really, especially the end with the black teddy. BTW, love your name ("Earth to Nivanna!") and that got me thinking. Do we have codenames like 'Nightcrawler' and 'Shadowcat' or are we just sticking to the nicknames we already have? Just a question because I think too much. Whoa, i go back and read all the reviews I post for your stories and it makes me realize that I write the longest to you. Totally random, but true. Did you read my Jamie one-shot fic? If not, do so because I think you'll enjoy it. Gotta love Jamie! _ *huggles Chibi-Jamie* And does Dippin Dots read fanfiction? Oh well, just a thought. LOL, I'm rambling, Update soon, MP3
PS: Will Anna get some time with her favorite Russian? _~ If you did that, I would be forever grteful! *bows and starts chanting 'All hail forgottenhavok' as a demo* LOL, Me so silly!
PPS: Look, the return of cave-girl!
DaughterofDeath chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
add a new chapter
RoguesHeart chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Fantasmic! Me likes this story so much that I'll just sit here and wait for the next update. I'll do it, believe me..I have no social life so I have plenty of time! Update Soon though!
u-know-who-iam chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
yes. i know this is my own fic, but i'm reviewing anyway b/c... i don't think anyone will. So. ( mental shrugg*
Good JoB.
Panther Pendragon chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
HAhahahahahahahhahahahahahah' can't stop laughing so I'll THINK my review to you. FUNNY AND COOL write more soon'
'PS preps are evil.'
MoonlightPhoenix3 chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
That's so great! I love it, Freaks United made an appearance! Are they going to be in this?Cuz you know that would rock. OMG, I just had the greatest idea! We should do a joint fic about FU becoming X-Men! It would be brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I love what Easy Bake said about the band. H*ll, I love everything they said about the band. LOL, Freaks United Rocks, MP3
Postscript: Think about that idea for a FU/XMen fic! We could do it
PomegranateQueen chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
ep! ok, what is storm (in a damn maid's outfit no less ;-P) going to give remy? anyway... can't wait to find out... (man is this weird... but in a wonderfully hilarious way...)
tata!