Reviews for Para Para Sakura
Emma chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
very good story! 10/10!
Aria Azurestone chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
This is a nice storyline, but the writing needs a little work. Mostly your conjugated verbs. They're no correct. It almost seems like this was written in a different language and then translated with Google Translate.

Other than those small flaws, the plot is good. I suggest you mention in your summary or in a note in the beginning that this is AU. Because "the gang" and the Kaiba brothers do not know each other in this story.

FireKai chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
This story was very good. The plot was interesting, there were a lot of cute moments and the ending was beautiful. There are some minor mistakes, but nothing that messes the actual story at all.
mandapandabug chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
this is almost too sweet! but with Jou nothing could do that! he's great! i'm so happy that others also know of his amazingly good looks and personality! thank you for writing this, you've given me hope for the future! _ review you later_
mandapandabug chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
wow that IS cute! review you later_ PS i love how everyone is finally realizing how hot Jou really is!
Space Cadet Skip chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Yay! I loved it!
TheHotChick chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
Couple of spelling errors,but nice fic.
Katsuya Jounouchi chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
Wow! That was very good, I thought it was going to be something else, But It was one of those very good storys, I like it alot *I already said that* and I hope you make a sequle if possabel.
Yami's Fan chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! MAY SETOxJOEY LIVE FOR EVER! (Okay Im nuts when it comes to SetoxJoey Fics Dont know why but I like reading them!) If any one writes a SetoxJoey Fic Email me I'll read it in a hreat beat!