Reviews for Cold Assassin
Dante Gemini chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Um, okay. You're talking about Sesshomaru here? He's such a girl.
Dante Gemini chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
Very good. Keep up the great work with these poems! Please read and review my new story, "Wanderers from the Well" if you get the chance, and of course, the epic "Kagome's Loneness" (which I probably told you about already sorry_)
Dante Gemini chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Excellent poem. Great imagery and personification, exactly what more poems should have. To be honest, this has to be one of the best poems I've read on this site. Keep up the great work! Oh, and please read and review "Kagome's Loneness" if you get the chance, thanks.
ScarletKisses chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
He is lucious, hot, and perfect all in one package. Wow! Dang! Wooh! Ah! He's after me, run! (Slice, slice, slice) *.~
ScarletKisses chapter 2 . 1/17/2004
Rin is the most adorable child and the fact that she has actually come into Sesshoumaru-sama's heart it truly outstanding. Keep up the great work. *.~
ScarletKisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Sesshoumaru is truley a cold hot-I mean cold assasin. It's gettin' hot in here...I like it a lot! *.~
kutekitten1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hey! That was good! But you could've made it longer after "he feels no compassion" since ya kinda made the readers longing. It was good though!_
Kutekitten1
Akira Oukamishiro chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Definite talent here. Write some more poems and add them as seperate chapters?
- Ivory
ShimeiValentine chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
You descrided Sessharmou perfectly
marnika chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
a good poem,found the 2nd stanza to be the part.
Mousie Mouse chapter 1 . 12/23/2003