Reviews for The Elves of Middle Earth
supacalifragilistic chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was soo beautiful! Great job, you really captured the true existence of the elves in the most epic format everrr...a poem! And I feel your hurt...I'm pretty sure every LOTR fan wants to own Legolas ;)
childofthedark chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
I really liked this poem, it was very descriptive and flowed together well. I think I've figured out each elf.

First Stanza: Legolas

Second Stanza: Arwen

Third Stanza: Galadriel

Fourth Stanza: Haldir

Fifth Stanza: Elrond

Sixth Stanza: Elladan and Elrohir

Great Poem!

Claire.Y chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Since you reviewed my story, I decided to read yours! You are very good at this! I LOVE IT! ME WAN'T MORE! NOW!
ScarletKisses chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I enjoyed reading this great piece of poetry that you wrote. The way that you described Legolas was remarkable. I wish I was in the fellowship and I could go with him across the sea. Wah! The three historical movies are over. They have left a mark in my heart, have they left a mark in yours? If Legolas was a cat would he be more agile than he is now? (Meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow!) But then he'd need to eat kibbles'n'bits. Oh, no that's a doggy. (Beggin' Strips?) Also doggy. I think he's fine being a grand elf. *.~
Nerindel chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
Legolas, Arwen, Galadriel, Haldir, Elrond, Elhadden and Elohir. Thanks!
Viya chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Really good! The duck (aka Legolas), Arwen, Galadriel, Haldir, Elrond, the E twins(Elladan and Elrohir). I think. They're good, do the first age elves too?