Reviews for Give Unto Me
Captain Bitcherica chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
This is really good; any chance of updatin'? Please?
BloodBeast1 chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
I assume it has been a while since you have added to this story, but I ask that if you can find the time to add more I will be greatly pleased.-BloodBeast1
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 8 . 3/14/2007
PERVERT! LOL...Poor Girl..Poor Legolas...I do hope things get better..How sad...Update soon plz?
PaleMoon chapter 8 . 6/9/2006

I really like your story The athmosphere, the idea and all. I would be really REALLY glad if you finished it someday somehow

PaleMoon
LittleOne87 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Hey! I know I am one to talk since I havent updated it two years. But I simply adore your story and would LOVE to see another chapter asap!
amanda chapter 8 . 8/24/2004
god darnett woman update! please please please! i love this story so far and you are an awsome writer but comon i want so badly to kno what the heck happens! legolas being all pooey. he needs to loosen up! i kno! all i need is to invent a tranportation machine to middle earth and directions to that cave and BAM! legolas will be cured in a matter of minutes! with your help of a site to see. me and you walking into the cave you hear some "what the hell?"'s and "untie me!"'s then some rather...reconizable noises and then you and i walking out of the cave with wicked smiles plasterd on our faces leaving a rather breathless leggy looloo in the cave hands bound to..something..and pants down to his ankles! oh man! i could make a fantabulous story out of that! or you could put it in yours! ha! that would be great! but i hope i see new chapters soon! its a great story! update please!
amanda chapter 8 . 6/30/2004
oh my god! i loove your story! but ive been waiiting for forever for you to write the next chappie! youve got great talent with your writing. i absolutly admire it. and i wish i was lirnowen...cuz then i wouldnt be all leaving little leggy alone..ide be like...come here you nice big strong...(ok ill stop) elf you! haha.i think everyone would be lik that! poor legolas though...all alone and a cold lonly heart.i hpe everything starts looking up from here...that elf has hated long enough! write another chapter soon! thank you for your time!
shinkudragon chapter 8 . 6/29/2004
WOW! This is a REALY GOOD story...no..not good..AWSOME,yes thats the word i'm looking for!

I LOVE your story and PLEASE update as soon as you can!..please.. BYE! _
Lady Seiryu chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
WHO WAS LOOKING? I MUST know! AH! Love the fic but why must Legolas have to be so cold? I'm gonna cry! WAH! OK just please update SON!

Yours truly-

Princess Shadowcat
Kallybabe14224 chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
that waz very good and it would be even better if you hurried up and wrote the rest of the story . patience is not my best virtue- sorry but i need to know wat happens or else i'll write it my self

no offense i have a whole bunch of exams and u probably do to but pleze hurry

love ya
Yami Ray chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
indigo eyes? who has indigo eyes in this story? you said legolas has grey and she has amber but nothing about indigo...now i'm confused...
HI chapter 8 . 5/24/2004
You still haven't updated. Please hurry up.
Miserablely Happy chapter 8 . 5/10/2004
love your story. write faster.
Caelichu chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Great so far, i hope you update soon.
NightBlossom chapter 8 . 4/23/2004
this is a very intriguing story. I've never read one with a plot like this. Obviously, since you've gotten 41 reviews for 8 chapters, other people like it too. This has the more serious, angsty Legolas, which is a nice change from the battered bimbo blonde stereotype Legolas. :) Continue with the story, it has great great potential.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »