Reviews for The Island
dragneell49 chapter 1 . 2/24
awwwww this is so cute!
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 1/25
alam mo teh wala ka talaga magawa kang hayop ka 'no...wag kang mag alala hiyang hiya naman ako sa iyo, gagawa rin ako
Sayori Hollyhood chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i usually dont read one shots unless i'm looking for something quick to read. because there either extremely oc, purely smut or not descriptive enough to keep my interest. I not much of fan of lemons and limes but this was interesting because of your writing skills and fact that there was story there. i read few of your other stories and were good too: i will protect you and mind links.
Fluffy's Girl chapter 2 . 12/12/2007
I love the story, but the link to ch 2 wont work for me :-(
VampSlaying101 chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
You need to change the link, that site changed it's domain and your story went with it.
are-en1 chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Urm,I can't find the you e-mail me your new link?I wish I can read the 2nd story sound so cool. :)
LADY HIEI chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET ON TO CHAPTER 2 BUT 1 AND 3 WERE REALLY GOOD I LIKED THEM A LOT
cat ears chapter 3 . 5/26/2004
That was a really cute fic! I think you should write a sequal to it.
Mintie chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Quite brilliant (if I do say so my self). Wonderfull writing, and I think Keiko/Kurama is a rather nice pairing. I rely liked Kurama's battle with his... Well I guess you would call it his "inner Demon". The ending was also super cute, wich is a nice way to go. SO... Thanks for the good fic!
LegatosServant chapter 3 . 12/27/2003
I must applaud (claps loudly) HELLA KICKASS! I really enjoyed it, and I've never seen a Keiko/Kurama fanfiction before and I wish i did because there is nothing wrong with it. Because it's only a story. I really liked it! BYE BYE _ !
NyktaVykta chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Um...yeah. I'll never be able to watch Youko on TV again without thinking he's got it for Keiko...Then vomiting. Erm, Great writing. But...fucked up pairing. REALLY fucked up. Even for me, the writer of friggin HieiXOlder Togouro.
Draco chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hey! I love alternate pairings! This is great! Continue it soon! Oh, and update Amber Horizons! I love that story! You are SUCH a good author! Keep it up!
Edainme chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Ohh, don't complain! Weird pairings are the best! _..Rofl.. The funniest line was Kurama thinking about, "Her hips wiggling into his bad thing." *dying laughing* that was TOO good. Keep up all your good work. And update Amber Horizons, damnitt!
XD
Edainme
Silverstar chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
AH. Keiko and Kurama.. I really hope you continue this story. I'll certainly be looking for it! _