Reviews for To Serve and Protect
OMG!this is great!
Aiswarya chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
awsum story
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 9 . 2/20/2013
AWWW super cute ending love it! and how he said she was "better" then Kikyo. Love it! Adorable ending! Im proud of you... for some strange reason...

lol good job!

xoxo,
HalfDemonSchoolGirl
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
OMG LOVE IT! Omg in all the fanfics ive read he almost never admits his feelings! And in this one he did! Love it love it love it!
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
AW this is so cute! I almost didnt review but when you said "for the love of SESSHOMARU" I just had too! I think this is a great story! I think the idea is very interesting... And 24/7 being watched by Inuyasha? Sign me up! Kagome is so lucky! But she doesnt know it yet ;) anyway keep on writing and tell me if you write another Inuyasha fanfic!
Bastet Goddess chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
This story was awesome!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I think im gonna get in trouble and ask a good agent for portection hehehe no is a joke (a bad one but a joke) great fic!
xMichikun chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
This has automatically become one favorite of some of my favorite stories! Thank you for making such a great story! :D
hinaxnaru chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
ah so cute
Honavi aka Mammaws Angel Baby chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
great story! loved it
Just A Girl1550 chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
that was really good... :D
Just a Inuyasha fan chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
This was really good.

I think you should right a sequel.

You have lots of talent and you could totaly do it.

Keep up the good work!
Punk Chicky chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Like it? Love it? Hate it?

I pick the middle D

-PC!
ayumi chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
this story rocked!i loved it!i hate it when ppl take to long to get to the point but you wrote this story perfectly. im gonna go look up other stories you've written cuz if i like this one ill probably like ur other ones!
DangerousHunter chapter 9 . 12/25/2006