Reviews for The Sweetest Thing
Ciero1326 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Just like the title, it really is sweet!
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Rannison chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
That was soooo sweet, I was really moved 3 good job!
Acidburn chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
You have the beginings of a really good little story here, I think you could take it a little further with Ranma slowly winning her over and pulling away from Akane.

The note he left was showing a depth that not many would ever associate with Ranma without serious change but you've blended it in so smoothly that it doesnt seem OC.

I would really enjoy any expansion to this you may right.
0K0 chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
that was great to bad its a oneshot
ryuma chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
do not forget to update
author chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Personally, I like it and you should write another chapter. However one criticism is that you have a bad habit about switching from past tense prose to present tense prose when describing something. Fix that and it will be fine.
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Seems like a remake of one I've read before. Still good.
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
like it alot and want to know if your going to expaned on it it is a realy good start to story for ranma and nabiki.
ranichan chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
short && sweet, i love it!

so adorable :)
Zaraky chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i likes
Umi chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I love the story line so far, please finish it. Only problem about the story is the fact that NABIKI IS WAY PRETTIER THAN AKANE! (ahem)

Ja ne! :p
Al chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
update please i love this story i really want to read more.
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Not a bad beginning for a story. I think it has promise.

The emotions that Nabiki showed in the story were nice and made her seem more 'human' while still keeping in touch with what fans know about her to a degree.

The cake from Ranma was a very nice touch and totally unexpected but still plausible if he felt like he owed it. Though keeping it uneaten in THAT house until night was probably his biggest challenge! LOL! :)
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
Enjoyable, though I found parts hard to read since you tend to skip around from past to present tense in the same paragraph. Other than that, the spelling and most of the grammar was fine.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »