Reviews for The Girl Who Didn't Believe
Eeveegirl chapter 39 . 12/3/2011
Please finish the story, it really good and it going to kill me to know what will happen to chichiri and sable.
J-j chapter 39 . 6/13/2011
Pls continue the story pls i've been waiting for a long time and i still can but don't discontinue it pls. It is the best story ever. Pls ubdate soon pretty pls!
TiredGreenEyes chapter 39 . 5/16/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY!
Momo chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I'm going to be completely honest here,

...okay, the whole time I was scanning your summary and first chapter, all I could think was "please let this be a joke, please let this be a joke, please let this be a joke." Are you really paws-bells? The talented writer I've recently discovered here on FF and begun to admire?

Part of me can understand... we all go through our MarySue-fangirling stage before we come to our senses and write more seriously. Yet, I can't help but feel, I don't know, that I've lost some respect after seeing this, honestly.
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 39 . 7/18/2009
Please please update son again! Me needs to know xD

I really enjoy this fic so you better not discontinue it!
emptyaccount20 chapter 24 . 3/27/2009
Aoi sounds like my friend Cathelia

Akai sounds like me

and Haiiro sounds like my friend Cinthia
WolfxAngel chapter 39 . 3/23/2009
Nu! Please update, I beg of you! . I love it to much, and you've come so far just to give up on it! Update, PLEASE!
PilotDante chapter 39 . 11/19/2008
You so have to continue this story! Best FY fic I've read. I love the way you've written the parts of the Four Gods, I just love them
TiredGreenEyes chapter 39 . 9/5/2008
If you actually wrote the next chapter to this it would make my year... I miss this story so much... Chichiri is my favorite character and he's just... STUCK! ;_; I want to see him get better!
Bmangaka chapter 39 . 11/4/2007
KWL STORY! I hope sable doesn't die... Write more plase!
chichiri's angel chapter 37 . 10/7/2007
PLEASE, PLEASE START WRITTING THE STORY AGAIN! ITS THE BEST ONE EVER AND ITS MY FAVOURITE! PLEASE DON'T DISCONTUE THE STORY, IT WOULD BREAK MY HEART IF YOU DID. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT FANTASIC CHAPTER TO COME OUT, SO PLEASE FINISH IT, IF YOUR STUCK FOR IDEAS YOU CAN ASK ME IF YOU WANT, I JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE THE BEST FUSHIGI YUGI STORIE DISCONTUED. IF YOU HAVE TIME, PLEASE REPLIE BACK, ITS UP TO YOU. I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WAITING,I HOPE I'M NOT BEING RUDE,I WOULD HATE MYSELF IF IAM!

YOUR FAN

CHICHIRI'S ANGEL
chichiri's angel chapter 38 . 8/29/2007
This is one great story! I have read it so many times and I still can't stop reading! I have been waitting for the next chapters for a while now, please write them! I'm sure I'm not the only one still waitting for the chapters! your an amazing writter!

keep writting!
Laasya chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love your story, please continue pretty please!I love it!
chichiri's angel chapter 39 . 5/31/2007
Please,please don't stop writting, this is the truth, this is the best story I have read! Will Chichiri be ok? please i want to know what happens!

please don't say that you have to stop writting because i get upset,its happened before in another story, so please don't leave me hanging! when are you writing chapter 40? please write it! please write back to me, I really want to read more of the story!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 39 . 2/24/2007
NO! How could you end this with such A..A HORRIBLE CLIFFY!

UPDATE NOW! *Roars and spews fire*