Reviews for Nagi's Christmas gift
MinervaEvenstar chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
Cute, funny, and unique! I LOVE the plot concept; Tot giving Omi to Nagi for Christmas!
anmah chapter 4 . 4/1/2005
O.O Well, the ending was not what I expected, but it was still great! I thought Tot liked Neu in this, figured it...Yes, I especially liked the part where Omi and Magi saw each other. Interesting story, and original. Great job!
Sabby-chan Yaoi Fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
*giggle* That was cute.
Hope500 chapter 4 . 3/22/2004
OMG! I just love Nagi's Christmas gift its so kawaii! Plz don't end there it is so good.
Hope _
" "
FireKat chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
*flying glomp* love it! *snicker* aww everyone has someone on Christmas *faints from kawaii overload* _
FireKat chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
ahahahaha! Love it! Poor little omi all wrapped up in paper.. but what is weiss doing about his dissapearance?
FireKat chapter 2 . 3/5/2004
aww omi’s so kawaii and omg I was laughing so hard at yohji showing up at 11:59! I can just see him walking like ‘tada’ look at me *snicker*
FireKat chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
o.0 .. I love it! *snicker* ooh that is so priceless! must- read- more! _
Labannya chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
HAH!
_ _ *giggle* _ _
No matter how little there was of a Nagi/Omi scene, I actually really really really LIKED that last chapter. It at least concludes with good comedy. You know of naive Omi being. . .well, naive, in the ways of putting it (well, at least he isn't like Tot here, more or less so / o.o;;) but at least he suggested something than stuttering. . .and I was looking for some Aya x Ken.
Tot is kind of cute; no matter how strange Schrient's been acting lately *coughifyouknowwhatimeancough* and I think the ending's too suitable for this story.
No matter how short you made this ficu here, Misura, you really conclude with the most satisfying things. I think I'll save your penname in my Favorites. Yeah. I'll do that.
Bye! . (and happy overdue Christmas! )
Gangsta Videl chapter 4 . 1/17/2004
*dead from laughter - sure dies a whole lot this way, too... *
Sweet merciful heavens... I always have to read your fics when I'm working on challenges. Really. Because they make me feel less nausuous (*insert correct spelling here*) and make me happy... !
And the Brad and Schu minions are laughing. Or, actually, they're *pretending* to laugh, because Tot's hiding behind them and Nanami is teasing Schu again. But it's all good, ne? XD
-Gangsta Videl
fabianaK chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Nice ending...but Youji and Farfie?..never though of that,but hey...why not?
CrawBrad chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Bwahaha! I wonder who would clean you that mess? This was, as always, really cute. Liked it alot. Brad
The Chaotic Ones chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
Kwaii! more soon please!
Shannan chapter 3 . 1/14/2004
ack! *falls over laughing* this is too funny! please, update soon. i'm laughing so hard, my rents are looking at me as if i've grown a 3rd head. lol
Sliver Flame chapter 3 . 1/12/2004
Is it just me, or are you taking very long to update? Anyhow, excellent one, Misura-chan!
All the chapters are cute. Farfie's all "It's alive! Argh!". I hate to say this, but Tot's being VERY sweet to Nagi. Good for you, Tot-chan!
Ehe... Ok, I hope you'll update the next chapter faster, all right? _