Reviews for Stranded with Fate
lilysash97 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Last updated in 2005? *stares tearfully at the screen*
Ebony the loveable ninja chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
How long are you gonna take to get to the end of the chapter? And SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS A FUCKING BASTARD AT SHOUTING AT AMY LIKE THAT! You should know that I like ShadAmy stuff cause I have a few chapters and sories of my self about Shadow/Amy. Thank yous for when yu have made the next chapter and I hope to write to you soon!

Yours sincerely

Ebony the all powered hedgehog
shaddiesgirl chapter 4 . 3/5/2006
Yay great chapter you must countiue but when's shadow coming in the picture I mean gawd I want some Shadamyness please?
GreekCoeus chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Hmm...I wonder if you will update this?
GreekCoeus chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
MooMoo-Sama, your such a queer. I love you though. Uhm...I am not in a state to be giving advice, but I'd say just run a spell checker over it once and fix up the spelling mistakes that lay hidden in here.
Levi Snowfractal chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
This is the first time i've read you story, all four chapters at once, and i have to say...

1. Poor Amy, she's really having it tough.

2. Sonic is being such a jerk! I should beat him up! Or maybe, i should beat YOU up for MAKING him such a jerk! Nah, just kidding! The story is going allong great! but i thought Shadow was gonna be here? Personally, i think you're taking things WAY to slow. Get to the point already! But then again, the thig's so good, it's well worth the wait! I have a Fanfiction story too, the firts chapter writen, but i don't know how to post it here. There's no submit button or anything... could you tell me how please?

P.S: This story made me HAVE to check all four boxes at the bottom of this review, it's awesome! And Sonic's being a real jerk! Just what is up with him?
Wolfboy chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Ah, Shadow and Amy as a couple! This will be interesting!
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
oh, what happens next? Does Shadow keep Sabre from going to the lake? Will Rouge see him? Will Shadow make his presences known? Plz update.
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
*sobs* sonic is so nasty *sniff*. I hope Shadow helps Amy out.
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
oh, my. Sonic is really nasty to Amy! She saved Tails, and all Sonic can do i shout! very good so far though. hehe.
Koneko Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
oh, this is good so far.
Inuketa chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
wow great story very sad but very good hope ya get to more parts about shadow soon. Oh ya and UPDATE
C.A. Coleman chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
WAH! update soon plz!
Blackmooninthenight chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
like it.
Death chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Man this story is awsome!, keep on updating or i will commit suicide, :) have a nice day