Reviews for Éowyn and Faramir!
Riel-mir chapter 10 . 3/4/2011
Hi again you have a great thing going on here hopefully yo can update soon. Maybe you can write what happen to Eomer when he found that his sister is missing. Will there be jealousy if Eowyn will be spending a lot of time with Aragon and so on. Ok thank you again.
Riel-mir chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
I love it. I can't help but ti giggle and I feel so happy for them. Thank you.
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 10 . 6/28/2007
yOU SCARE mE! I still don't understand the whole propchecy thinger mer bob, so if you could explain it to me better that would be great, anyway, it was a good start.
Eruanna92 chapter 10 . 7/27/2005
Please do more chapters!

Eruanna92
LOTRlover1066 chapter 10 . 6/5/2005
Please Update!

What happens next?
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 10 . 4/24/2005
Hi

I could say I like it if I knew what's going on in this story. I'm german and I don't understand everything. Did I get it right that Eowyn must rule Gondor for Aragorn, or something like that? And what about these 3 more days? I just didn't get it. Sorry. Maybe someone could explain this to me, then I can leave a proper review.

Bye

Rebby
LOTRlover1066 chapter 10 . 4/14/2005
Please continue! I want to know more!
jessi chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
wait, what does she have to do? *is confused*
Namarie chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
short chapters but good story its easy to follow the plot great and when you leave us readers hanging it so hard to wait for the next chapter to come
ShanieTheGreyWolfOfPastHopes chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
hey! i cant remember if I told you, but my new name is -points above- You can still call me Almost Home, or Shanie, whichever, thouest doesn't really care...

Anyways, this is getting better! not that it wasnm't good in the first place, mind you... _;

Anyways, write more! THOUEST IS SO BOREDETH! I dont go back t school for a whole week! ;-; Bye! -runs off-stage-
Irish-Chick-777 chapter 9 . 1/7/2005
yay! nu 1! aw that was sweet!
Irish-Chick-777 chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
WOW! kewl twist of plot! can you please try and make them longer. There soo good but soo short!
AlmostHome chapter 8 . 1/3/2005
Hey! My new name is ShanieTheGreyWolfOfPastHopes, but you can just call me Almost_Home if you still want to.

o.o So, she had to throw up? Thats a cool twist! I don't like how Aragorn is making movs on her though...makes me wanna dump soapy-water all over him because he looks weird when clean. o.o It's unatural...

Anyways, I likey! Write more!
Wenham-Wonderer chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
O darn cliffhangers! MORE!
Irish-Chick-777 chapter 7 . 12/30/2004
AGH! hurry up and write! lmao i luv this story!