Reviews for Joe Millionaire
LoveCyborg009 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Omg this is so amazing, I really like it, it is a shame that you had discontinue all your Story of 009 :(
holstarox chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
do another cyborg 009 story please! & put in the funny things, too, like when joe sarts asking about what binas been smoking. well done!
DaaNi-ChAn chapter 3 . 8/29/2005
Hey Wicked Enough, Your Fic is Awsome..it's hell funny..the Title atractted me to read...Joe is As Funny as Hell, Specially that Smoking stuff he said to Bena. plus. Albert and Bena Make such a cute couple, dont they? Please Update soon cuz I would love to know what would happen.

thx alot
MJ Potter chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
I really like this fanfic, i love Cyborg 009, and this fanfic is well written. When are you going to update next?

Please continue this,

MJ Potter
CharizardRulz-Cyborg009Wolf chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Hi Wicked Enough,

Oh, a cliff hanger, I love those. Let me say that, so far, I Love your story. I hope you continue it. I also thought it very good how you captured Joe being OOC.

Anyway, would you be able to check out my story Prossimo Generazione, I don't think it's that good, cause I wrote it.

Anyway...Thanks

CharizardRulz_Cyborg009Rulz
reasonswhy77 chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
I know it's a little late reviewing, but I think you should keep up with this story. It's going good so far.
eclipsed dragon slayer chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
cool
bydneley chapter 3 . 8/28/2004
I like the insertion of humor in the story, makes me laugh hehehe. Keep it up be waitin 4 the next chappies
C.A.M.E.O chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
I like this fanfiction. Joe really is funny in this story. :D When's the next chappie out? I'm really impatient.
Puppkid chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
great so far! continue soon!

003'll get 009 whipped into shape. I doubt she'll let him get away with THAT attitude once she starts to work with him :P
Bloody Miss chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Very nice. I really like the way you described Joe as a brat (reminds me of one of my old boy friends who's name happens to be Joe). Very good just please keep it I absolutly LOVE IT!
TFRiD Queen chapter 3 . 1/28/2004
Yeah! This fic rocks! Anyway, I dunno if you should write, cuz it's really your choice. But, if you ARE gonna write one, do another Cyborg 009 one!
Kukabura chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
Yay! Another chapter! Thank you for not making anyone sleep together. I feel MUCH better about reading this fic now. Please update soon. By the way, if you're looking for the rest of the Cyborg 009 episodes on DVD, you can find them on the internet. I'll have to ask my mom where she found them so I can tell you in my next review. Auf Wiedersehen!
Lil Rose Angel chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! IT'S THE YEAR OF THE MONKEY!
WOW! THIS IS WONDERFUL! There aren't a lot of humor stories in C009, so this is a great addition! Yeah, I hafta agree with you on the angsty thingy. As for the new fic, well...please write one on an anime that I know? The only one I don't know is the Inu thingy mabober... You could, if you want, I'm just voicing my opinions...I LOVE THIS FIC!
Miss Prickles chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
BabyG: YES! THOSE IDIOTS HAVE FINALLY SPREAD THE WORD!
in case u're wondering, the idiots are members of an agry mob of Lemon Lovers. Hehehehehe
Lisa: Please don't beat up my cousin! I'll beat him up for you if he starts acting like a brat!
Francoise: HEY!