Reviews for One Good Deed
Meushell chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Nice bit of a story. I enjoyed reading it.
EcstasyOfSesshoumaru chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I liked it much very much
zapid chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
That was amazing and perfectly in character. Great job!
TimelessEnds chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Great story! Too bad it was only one chapter. It would be awesome if you continued it.
sphinx81 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
While a pairing I'd never thought of, you captured it perfectly, with Kate and especially Adhemar prefectly in character, right down his general snotty dismissiveness. I love the mention of her name at end, and you get the feeling that she's first women he hasn't bedded that he's actually called by name. Wonderfully bittersweet, with so much potential for more.
fireylion chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Dang, your a really awesome writter! You should think of writting as a profession! I would love to read another one of your stories!
Officially Retired chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I liked it. Short though it was. It made me smile.
Quazar chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh! This was short but very good. I really like how you set the scene for this pairing. Please write more. You have such an interesting plot going on. I love the interaction between Kate and Adhemar. Please continue. I definately want to see what would happen if they met again at the Tournament.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I really wish that you would write more of this story. The pairing is different, and your writing skills are exceptional
Celtic Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Was this meant to be a one chapter story...?

If yes I can only say, what a shame! Could you be enticed to add to it! Yes, a most selfish request, I admitt, but I am greedy for good stories, and this one only just seems to have begun so promisingly (spelling?). Please concider yourself encouraged to write more of this story!

A Fan,

CelticRose
canteringhorses chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
o I like this fic VERY much! Please write more A Knight's Tale. You've definately got a talent for it!

**Red**
Aerianaa chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
I love this story! You stay totally true to the characters while still making their situation totally real. Awesome. Really. I hope this wasn't a one-shot, though it kind of seemed like one. Adhemar seems cold, while still tempting Kate...wonderful! I also love your writing style, which is fast-paced but also descriptive. Please keep writing!

Thanks for a great story.

Aerianaa
shamrock rocker chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Dude, this is to good for you not to continue. You cant leave us hanging like that, you have my full attention ...so please write more chapters to this brilliant story. I must know what happens!
moosemoose chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Good story - would be good with a couple more chapter, though! It'd be nice to discover a future meeting :)
priscilla chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
i really like this story, and great couple choice. can't wait to read more