Reviews for Mentem Mortalia Tangunt
Jamieson Zed chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
This was a good story, I definitely enjoyed it! I always love a bit of Trip-torture (assuming it all pans out in the end, of course D), and you have a great way of combining that with some good character development and plot progression, which is a bonus. Thanks for sharing!
Solkar chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
This was really entertaining; many thanks!

You tempted the reader to draw wrong conclusions at the beginning; the truth was kept hidden until the very ending; that's good suspense style.

The staff was all within characters; especially Phlox waa well portrayed.

Very good work!
WofOZ chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
COOL! I love it! Nice job
Trinneergirl chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
I loved it. Really loved it. A well paced, nicely rounded story and I adored the Archer/Trip relationship. Maybe I was a little excluded from the mind-set of T'Pol, but writing emotionless Vulcan's is not at all easy.

Thank you.
Chianna chapter 10 . 2/3/2004
I loved the intricate plot in this. Felt like an episode. Way to go!
ClayandSarah4ever chapter 10 . 1/6/2004
Great story. Wow, kinda cut it close there at the end, didn't you? :) Really inventive the way you wove the plot. So, were the Suliban really responsible for helping the Xindi? Or will we ever know? A sequel would be great.
Vanishingp2000 chapter 10 . 1/4/2004
Thank you for this, it was beautifully written and everyone rang true to character. I really enjoyed it.
anon3908 chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
LOL great ending! Are you going to do a sequal? Tell us who was supling the cloaking devise etc? Nice story, great ending!
Ocean chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
This was a really wonderful story. Poor Trip, he must be using up all his nine lives by now!. Beautifully written, thanks for sharing. Loved the scenes between Trip and Phlox and could have read another chapter on their bantor about Trip staying in sick bay. Hint, hint.
The Watch Stander chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
The ending of this was a really funny. I can just see Archer and Trip saying these things. Good job!
plumtuckered chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Another great chapter, Drogna! Keep 'em coming! :-) Thanks!
anon3908 chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
*claps* very nice! I really enjoyed this, can't wait for the rest!
Cuttles chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Ouch, that was a close one...
This story is getting better and better! Keep on posting!
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 12/31/2003
Great story,really keeps wanting more. Hope you will update soon!
Quickbeam chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
I liked your comment from your bio.
**Have been writing for many years in several universes.**
Well I'm enjoying what you've written so far in this universe. :) I always like stories containing Trip angst. Your characters are true to the show, and I'm especially enjoying Archer. Your Archer is not the cold and detached Archer we've been seeing lately this current season, but is acting like how I would expect Archer to act if one of his best friends were faced with these set of circumstances. I'm glad you gave us the Latin translation for your story title also. It is very interesting. I look forward to reading more from you. You're doing great job! :)