Reviews for Life Starts Here
GreenGarnet17 chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
HI! Um, I know that it's been, like, a decade since you updated this story, but is there any way that I'll get to read more of this good stuff? It ended with a cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens to the gang. Hoping to hear from you, and more power! )
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
Aw. I know it's been a while but can u please continue this? It is so wonderful, the plot great, characterization and development is great, ane writing is stellar. Please continue because I for one am disappointed that it jus drops of leaving a Mondler person with the tease of Chandler liking Monica, but nothing more...
Veridissima chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Omg. I love this story

Please update this too good for not being finished

Please finish this story
mondlerlover4 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! you must continue ] great job
shari chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
great story plz continuee! D
mondlerlove chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
I can't believe I've never reviewed this before, it is my favorite high school Mondler ever. I just don't like Chandler's line about Mon only liking Pride & Prejudice cause of Colin Firth, P&P is my favorite book and I don't like the A&E movie or Firth. Also can't believe Mon's not head over heels for Chandler yet is she blind. Hope J/R get together as well as Mondler.
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This is brilliant! I usually don't like High School fics but this one is really good! I can't wait for more :-D
Christine chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
I love this story! I hope you continue this soon. :)
Kita chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is great and really ... interesting. Keep writing!
Tilulation chapter 5 . 1/4/2005
I really like this story, really really. pls update it soon. preety please!
SIGF chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
Please continue, all the stories are compelling and I can't wait to see what happens!
CM4ever chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
Great! Continue!
Exintaris chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
I had sort of forgotten about this, but the new chapter has rearoused my interest. Have we had an idea why Joey should have changed - and much as I love Rachel, would she really have been so different in Italy? Maybe Joey seducing her changed her? Maybe I should go back and check instead of speculating!

Write more soon.
Wickdgurl chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
These r a few lines i found myself laughing out loud for in chapter 1

An organised coughing fit from the entire Math class ‘hectic’?

“Oh god, that’s awful…wait a minute…head in the oven?”

“Yeah, explains a lot, doesn’t it?”

“Well I just thought she liked cleaning it a lot.”

“You forgot to mention the ‘egg incident’,”

“Go for it Chandler, keep the ‘rebellion pride’ up!”

I really enjoyed this chapter well done!
ILoveMondler chapter 5 . 12/6/2004
omg this is great! please continue very soon...i like the way that you totally full out tell all the stories of all the "friends", not just chandler and monica (although they r my faves) :) keep up the great work!