Reviews for Blurry
NixieShimo chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Okay ... this was WAY more than beautiful. I was laughing my ... butt ... of the entire time. PS - Somehow ... I think these three are my new favorite couple. My only wish for this story would likely get you banned or something and we certainly don't want that. A Lemon would have been heaven.

Lady of Infinity chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
This story was so freaking hot. You don't know how I wish there was fan art for it. This fic be laughing the whole time. I simply loved it. .
Dark Angel Rath chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
OH-MY-GOD. I LOVE IT! It was wrong but i love it! Please make a sequal. Preety Please.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
XD Oh, the nostalgia. I read this a long time, and I could swear I reviewed it - I'm thinking it was before my old account was removed ; I even have it printed out somewhere, I think...

Other than that... _ I love you.
Aqua-Shadows-Love chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I've read this about four times already and i STILL find it helarious. i agree with everyone else! SEQUAL! please
famin chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
OH MY GOD! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY, BUT THAT WAS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, WRONG! I mean, where did THAT come from? If I were Kai-Stern, well, I don't nkow what I would do, but that was wrong, yet somehow I enjoyed that.
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Lol. i love the bedsheet joke :D :D And all of the story, particularly your choice of pairings X3 want more!
Japanese Vampire Babe II chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
brianna chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh. My. God. That was probably the wrongest thing I've ever read. (is wrongest a word?)

Wonder what would happen if Kharl got hold of that aphrodisiac... What sorts of demons would he be creating? _
DemonAki chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Yes it was good!
*prays for a sequel*
*prays really hard for a sequel*
*prays really REALLY hard for-well, I think you get the idea...
PolnocnyLiska chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
All I have to say is:
Shitshuren Kodomo chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
*laughs* You are SO on my favorite authors list.
rat queen chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
lol! I love this and think you should do a sequel. Because this is really, really, really funny.
Seven chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
)hehehe..that was great! ( well, i diddnt get to review first, but i guess 2nd will have to do..P ) :: nods :: very good XD ( you SHOULD do a sequal! )
Danni chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
That was funny as hell! You have to continue it.