Reviews for Dancing with a Werewolf
Kairi0403 chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
I agree that Fruits Basket is an awesome anime...though the ending of the manga was a little unexpected...

is it just me or is she a little too dramatic? I mean leaving Hogwarts just because her diary was read?
trombone-lover chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
ah!i was magnificent!

**wipes eyes with a cloth of some sort**

it was so great.i almost cried.

& thts saying alot cause i dont cry a lot.

wonderful.
DeyRocks chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
Wow! It's one of the most beautiful stories I've never read. The emotions, the pain, the love..Wow! I can't believe it. I started to read this story in french but that stopped at chapter 8 so I decided to read the following in english because i just couldn't wait !

I hope you'Re still writing such nice things !

-x-

Bravo !
Habby chapter 18 . 11/6/2006
Hi!

Just some words to say that I love your story, it's really magical! You writting is very good to read and easy to a french learning english like me. You didn't lose the story in long and boring descriptions. The shorter of the chapters make this story more pleasant to read.

Oh! And I wanted to say you that Titou Moony give me the power to continue translating your story, so don't worry if you see one day someone with the same title as you, lol

So, well, that's it! Have a nice day and I love your stories so hard! :D

Habby
Randomisation chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
i like the ending! its a gr8 story!
Eva Angel chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
Fruits basket the best thing to ever happen..EVER!

Haru and Keo are so H-O-T hot...lol
Zeriae chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
very cute start! i think i will enjoy this! )
Moranar chapter 18 . 6/28/2005
Has anyone ever told you you're brilliant? I love your writing.
Abbey Eileen chapter 18 . 6/25/2005
its a good ending... but you should still write a sequel. ;D hey, at least do something with the werewolf-babies... I LOVE THIS STORY!
Abbey Eileen chapter 17 . 6/25/2005
they need to cry. you're right, it !is! good for the soul
Abbey Eileen chapter 16 . 6/25/2005
its better to never love at all, i think, in this case... then none of this would have happened. (
Abbey Eileen chapter 15 . 6/25/2005
i want werewolf babies! they need to!
Abbey Eileen chapter 14 . 6/25/2005
they should have just kept them together. ;D
Abbey Eileen chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
i liek the way you ended it too
Abbey Eileen chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
yes, lust is the word, all right