Reviews for Mid Winter Gifts
Vicki Turner chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
So god, LOVEd it
Faerfaen chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Awesome chapter! What is Thranduil planning? You've got my curiosity whetted, so I hope you'll update agian soon!
*~* Dy *~*
Isildwen chapter 5 . 2/23/2004
I really like this story, particularly the way Thandruil and Legolas interact. Please update soon.
Firnsarnien chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Aw, that was sweet! Such a relief that both Thranduil and Legolas finally got a good reunion! It will be intersting to see what you do with the gifts too. :)
Flashgriffin chapter 5 . 2/22/2004
Beautiful! Thank you for that little bit of good news. Everyone's all safe and sound, and it's all good. I know you're going to write more, so all I can say is, no matter how busy life gets, there is always time for writing! :)
Irish QT chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
Ohh, how sweet! Lol, Legolas should have claimed Arwen as his betrothed! I can just see Elladan's and Elrohir's faces! (Along with Elrond's...)
Please update soon!
farflung chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
Elrond not wanting sad memories to blight this joyful reunion. How sweet. You do have to let go of the past to fully enjoy the present.
That was such a nice father/son scene. Lots of love there. Legolas' surprise when he realizes he is almost as tall as Adar now. Growing into a fine elf and will be a fine king but not too soon. And Legolas fervently agrees.
It was so nice that the king just watched his son sleep. I admit I sometimes watch my daughter sleep. She is such a blessing to us I know just how a parent would feel. Fictional or not. I have mommy moments just like the king has Ada moments.
Good everyone is accounted for now. And the ladies found them. The man was funny in his 'praise' of the ladies. All the searchers can come home now. On to the presents.
Thanx for this nice chapter.
farflung chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
Oh such a sad, angsty start for Legolas about his Adar.
He voices the same concern to Lord Elrond that Thranduil had at Oropher's death. Nice Elrond/Legolas moment. Elves need never inherit but sadly it does happen much to often.
OOH Thranduil hears that Legolas is dead. What a heart stopper. Well he will be very relieved.
So Estella and Rammas reunite and then the king and the prince reunite. Lots of love there between the king and his heir.
Now we can get to the part where they help Esgaroth out. Whew! Been pretty hairy there for awhile.
Thanx for the update.
tineryn chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
Thranduil's so cute! I love him. Squiggles, he's such a good Ada! Update soon!
feanen chapter 5 . 2/20/2004
interesting story
meeeeee chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
update update update update update
Faerfaen chapter 4 . 2/1/2004
Ohh this is so good! you HAVE to continue it soon! and poor Legolas under all that stress for nothing
*~* Dy *~*
Flashgriffin chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
It's becoming more and more difficult to review your stories. How can I top 'wow'? You are an incredible Author, but how come none of the stories I've read so far are actually finished? Lol. Continue, please.
daw the minstrel chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
I am so glad these two are back together. Poor Legolas. Picturing him as a king not yet of age was frightening.
I supposed Thranduil did feel the same way when Oropher died. Elves may suppose that they will never be called on to succeed to a throne because the current king is not supposed to die.
LOTRlover chapter 4 . 12/31/2003
Huzzah! They're back together! And Estella (loved that touch, BTW) found her son too. Huzzah!
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »