Reviews for Mid Winter Gifts
lulu bell chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
great job! can't wait to read more!
Nargil chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
write thew next chapter i wanna know if thewre both ok
merry crimbo
nargil
tineryn chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
EEks.
Tayla: Don't worry, Master Elf. We've taken you to our house!
Tayla's Mama: Aye, sir, you're safe here. Say, you look like those folk of Mirkwood!
Thranduil: Oh yeah, just the king of the godforsaken place.
That'll go nicely. What an awkward position! Update please!
copgurl13 chapter 2 . 12/26/2003
YAY they're both still alive! Poor Legolas though, it really must've hit him hard.. ox Post soon! o)
K'lara7 chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
write more soon, please!
JastaElf chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
I think I reviewed this at SoA, but since one can never have too many reviews, I'm going to review here as well-especially since seems to like me again. (wry grin)
This is an excellent beginning to what is shaping up to be YAFSBJ: Yet Another Fine Story By Jay! I like the plotline, and as usual you are handling the characters well; and of course anything that leads to Legolas angst is fine by me. (grin) As Willie Wonka once said, "The suspense is terrible! I hope it lasts!"
JastaElf chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
Oh, thank GOD, I'm betting that's Thranduil they just found! But I hope he survives... and that his memory is intact...
I have a delightful idea of where you're headed with this, given something someone said, but I am going to keep my trap shut. :-) It's much more fun to watch things unfold!
Poor Legolas, though... chilled to the bone, and despairing that his Ada is dead... SOB! The poor baby... I hope they find him soon, and let Legolas know Thranduil is all right!
Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Sava chapter 2 . 12/25/2003
oh! very good story so far! can't wait to read the other chapters! update soon please _
MagickalMoon135 chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Good story so far! I can't wait to see how Leggy and his father are doing. *evil grin*
ElvenSoul chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Ah! The suspense!
Oh dear, I wonder how they always get dragged into icky situations, lol! Very high quality work again, as usual - never any less! Wow, I'm loving it! but I can't wait...I can't...
Poor Elladan, seasick and all. I can remember being sea-sick once, it was a trip back to England from France it wasn't very nice to say in the least! LOL I felt like I was going to throw up and I think I had a head-ache at the same time which is not the best combination in the world. I wonder how Celebrían fared on her trip to Valinor...
Update! Thank you for bringing out another brilliant story.:D
E-S
P.S. Merry Christmas! _
Irish Anor chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Ack! Bad storm! Good storm!
Angst?
Doubt it.
In any case, Please update soon!
Ur devoted reader/reviewer,
~Irish QT
Firnsarnien chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh! Sounds very interesting so far! Might we get a teeny bit of Elf angst soon? Thranduil and Leggy missing does not sound good! :O
Karri chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Oh! Very exciting start. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4