Reviews for Waiting for the Real Thing
bilbobarneybobs chapter 17 . 11/9
Argh! No!
I was really preparing myself for the fact that this story was going to stop, due to the history, but still didn't help with the disappointment that it did. At least you got them to kiss before it all ended. - Reading each AN at the end of each chapter, as fast as it approached Chapter 17 was torture, simply knowing that I was going to reach the end before you got them together(I do hope you come back and carry on, but 2 years is a long time to come back and revisit something - I'll just have to stick this on alert and hope... ;))
I absolutely adore the Ginny/Hermione ship, I think they're an awesome couple and I think you've written them very well - it's been one of my most favourite fics concerning the two of them - I just wish it would carry on

Great writing - and yes, I totally see what you mean about the gorgeous Karen Gillan
How about them bonding some more while Hermione shows Ginny the Muggle world.

Hermione can also try to include her parents into her magical life by showing them more of the Magical world. In the books she kept them away because of the Anti Muggle vibe that was going on, but maybe after the war that changed?
I want more!
So this may never be updated again but I wish it was. This story was so beautiful and I love how their friendship blossomed and you nailed their characters so well. I wish you would update this amazing story even it I am 2 years late on reading it
Steveaaml chapter 17 . 2/26
Okay, I know this might not be updates any time soon, if at all.
I'm okay with that, because that last sequence was so perfect and lovely, and that last sentence! Ahhh!
How utterly beautiful. You wrote their friendship so sweetly throughout this, with all the characters being spot-on.
I totally loved this.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 2/26
Hermione's logical way of figuring out her own sexuality is delightful, and so in character that it hurts. I love this.
Steveaaml chapter 15 . 2/26
Steveaaml chapter 13 . 2/26
Fantastic chapter!
Steveaaml chapter 12 . 2/26
Harry is bring a great friend here, and I can't wait to find out who he likes too.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 2/26
Steveaaml chapter 6 . 2/26
Aww! Hermione's gonna live in a bookstore!
Rosmerta and Hooch!
Lupin and Sirius!
Ginny talking about gaydar!
Steveaaml chapter 5 . 2/26
This is very sweet. I like how you've written Harry here, and Ginny and Hermione are just perfect. The professors are great too.
Vega Tenala chapter 17 . 2/24
Don't leave it there! I what to know what happens! Updated soon!
Please update ASAP
Please continue! I really like the way the story developed especially seing rosmerta and hooch so happily together. Now that hermione is of svhool Ginny and collin could develope some friedly i-undestand-what-you-talk-about-because-im-queer dort of friendship. And im Thriller to read about hermiones work with Madame pomfrey. Good work sofar ;)