Reviews for Waiting for the Real Thing
Drinin chapter 17 . 7/17
The way you portray the characters is very touching. There is such a delicate seeming sweetness between Hermione and Ginny. I really hope that you come back to this story and finish it someday.
TheSquish chapter 17 . 7/17
really wish this could've been finished...
Awww, shame you never got round to finishing it, lovely story.
Bruh I've been waiting years. Are you ever gonna update this?
eli chapter 17 . 1/4
WHATT I THoUGHT THIS WAS COMPLETE WHEN I STARTED IT PLEAASE IT IS SO GOOD I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS comeeee backkkkkkkkkkkk
bilbobarneybobs chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
Argh! No!
I was really preparing myself for the fact that this story was going to stop, due to the history, but still didn't help with the disappointment that it did. At least you got them to kiss before it all ended. - Reading each AN at the end of each chapter, as fast as it approached Chapter 17 was torture, simply knowing that I was going to reach the end before you got them together(I do hope you come back and carry on, but 2 years is a long time to come back and revisit something - I'll just have to stick this on alert and hope... ;))
I absolutely adore the Ginny/Hermione ship, I think they're an awesome couple and I think you've written them very well - it's been one of my most favourite fics concerning the two of them - I just wish it would carry on

Great writing - and yes, I totally see what you mean about the gorgeous Karen Gillan
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
How about them bonding some more while Hermione shows Ginny the Muggle world.

Hermione can also try to include her parents into her magical life by showing them more of the Magical world. In the books she kept them away because of the Anti Muggle vibe that was going on, but maybe after the war that changed?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
I want more!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
So this may never be updated again but I wish it was. This story was so beautiful and I love how their friendship blossomed and you nailed their characters so well. I wish you would update this amazing story even it I am 2 years late on reading it
Steveaaml chapter 17 . 2/26/2015
AHHHHH!
Okay, I know this might not be updates any time soon, if at all.
I'm okay with that, because that last sequence was so perfect and lovely, and that last sentence! Ahhh!
How utterly beautiful. You wrote their friendship so sweetly throughout this, with all the characters being spot-on.
I totally loved this.
Steveaaml chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Hermione's logical way of figuring out her own sexuality is delightful, and so in character that it hurts. I love this.
Steveaaml chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
SO CUTE.
Steveaaml chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Fantastic chapter!
Steveaaml chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
Harry is bring a great friend here, and I can't wait to find out who he likes too.
Steveaaml chapter 8 . 2/26/2015