Reviews for Close after midnight
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hi

I just read your story it was very good.
angela m chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I wasn't expecting her to be waiting for him, it was a cool little twist. Sweet little story.

Angela
Dark1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Hello neighboor! That was a really sweet fic! I read that your from Germany.I'm from Holland so we are neighboors:)
Daena chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
i really enjoyed your story.

i am a helpless JMP shipper...love them both together...

sweet...
Carestel chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hi!

I just found your latest story yesterday and now I'm working through all of your work cause I REALLY like your style of writing!

This one was very good!

I'm looking forward to the next you did,

see you there,

Carestel
Maggy chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
I never knew, when I started reading Pretender fanfic, that I was, have been, and shall always be a hopeless MPJ "shipper." :-) Consequently, I truly enjoyed this story.

From a more critical perspective (others have pointed out some minor mechanical things), I really appreciate the reversal you accomplish, allowing the reader to think it's a basic sneak-peek-and-run story until you shift gears entirely when Ms. Parker opens her eyes. Very, very nicely done. Their banter is believable and the "conspiracy" is wonderful.

Thank you.
Inchridie chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hi.
I just read the story it's real good!
Hope to see more form you in the future.
Take care
Kilrez chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Hi
Thanx for reviewing my stories. I can't beleive english isn't your first language. You write fluently and really descriptivly. I love how at the start we didn't know what his reason for being in her house was. It's a great little fic just on its own. I reckon you should leave it as a single piece but that's just me. Continue it the muse is being all demanding (they do that sometimes, trusty me, I know). Anyways... I liked the story. Yes I do beleive that's what I was trying to say.
(: Earthdrago
lily94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Anything with Jarod and Miss P together is great!
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Hi ICD,
That was very sweet story and loved the ending. HOpe to read more of your work soon. Good Job!
Mercy
Ice Queen1957 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Hm I quite enjoyed that. I thought it was going to go along the lines of a character musing but then Parker woke up and it turned into romance.
A few typing errors but considering that you're not a native english speaker I must confess your first is far, far better than mine was. Next time I'd suggest looking a bit more at your grammar, in dialouge the comma goes inside the speech marks and isn't needed if you use a question mark or a exclamation mark.
I'd like very much to learn how Parker and Jarod got to this point in their relationship. (So write some more _)
Merry Christmas.