Reviews for Blossoming
JJ chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
"...the guard wouldn’t have through anything of what was going on inside." Just a note: Based on prior episodes onscreen, the guards were always or usually INSIDE the interrogation room, especially when the suspect had a visitor.
JJ chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
Okay I love the story so far, but up until Sara visiting Jack. That was kind of stupid. The way it looked, she went alone, and isn't there supposed to be a guard in the interrogation room at all times? I can't believe a criminal would have been left alone in the room. Also, wouldn't the CSIs have warned her to keep away from him? Obviously, the man is after Sara so why wouldn't they have warned her to stay away from him, knowing he has been apprehended and being held?
Space-Case7029 chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
Really enjoyed it. Good work, and look forward to more on Subtle Likenesses soon. Audra
laura chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
i totally LOVED this story! i've been reading it and waiting for updates and couldn't wait to see what happened next! u're awesome! please make a sequel! :)

Vengeful chapter 12 . 10/17/2004
i liked. good job with this
Space-Case7029 chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
Good chapter. Look forward to more.
fireice-gurl chapter 10 . 10/16/2004
ah so good cant wait to see how it ends! great job :)
Shelbers chapter 9 . 10/14/2004
Hey! You're back! I had like almost forgotten bout this stoty. Its SO SO SO good! Dont worry you're not the only sap out there (*giggles and wipes away slight tear*). anyways, i hope you get the slight writers block outta the way cuz im looking forward to reading more!
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
I haven't read it but I'm sure it'll be a BLAST...Looks really good...So yea...I'm going to add u to my favourite author list thingy..
Space-Case7029 chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
Good chapters. I almost cried reading this one and I knew what was coming from reading Subtle Clues. Look forward to more soon. Audra
Ladybug07 chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
That was so sad yet so good! I hope to read another chapter soon!
Space-Case7029 chapter 5 . 10/10/2004
Good story. Look forward to more soon.
Vengeful chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
this is a good story, just needs more S/N fluff. lol. keep writing though
allyson chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
where is the rest?
Cat chapter 5 . 1/20/2004
Hey, excellent story. ive read my share of sara has abusive past-nick is there to comfort her when it comes back to haunt her stories, and this is a definite goodie. nice work, keep it up. ill be here for the next chapter!