Reviews for In One Moment
Praise Allah chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
The nickname for Petunia is 'Tuney,' not 'Pet.' Read book seven if you don't believe me.
HebeIris chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
I am reading this story way after it was published, but just to let you know that I knew what was in the closet and I was personally pretty impressed with myself!
anonymous chapter 8 . 7/9/2009
haha when you mentioned Bruno earlier, i found that hilarious, 'cause of the movie that's coming out called Bruno...haha hilarious...
Lilames555 chapter 25 . 6/1/2009
Hello! I would just like to say that i really like this story and i feel like it has a good vib. I would like to continue this story if you don't mind. email me at with your answer thank you! Have a nice day.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 25 . 6/28/2008
UGH your so mean to stop there, you should like say it in your summary that its discontinued geez RIGHT on the brink of the story and you stop ( but i loved it anyways
Lex chapter 25 . 3/28/2008
omg...I LOVED THIS STORY! *crys* Well..it was great even if you don't finish it...
grrl77 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
just started it.

good so far

'cept the names

They take the focus away from the story. i usually when i read and i see a name the first thing i think of pronunciation wise will stick and these names were little to wild for the story. next time some more ordinary names, though its your choice :D
cAnDYY.fLoSs chapter 9 . 10/13/2007
i know its late because you already finished the story...but i bet she finds kevin dead...well..im off to read the rest of story and find our if what i said is what really happened...good story by-the-way
Anna-Belikov-Fuller chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
this is so0o good!
El Jennifer chapter 25 . 7/28/2007
AH! I AM GOING TO NON LITTERALLY KILL YOUU!AH. this story was so good! man this suck. gah. i need a drink. son of a nutcracker.

- El Jennifer
annaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
i keep tripping over the names lol which takes away from the story a little bit but um otherwise im so excited to read the rest! :]
Delayed Flight chapter 25 . 4/13/2007
I just don't understand why you put your story as "complete" when it's not... or at last you could've added an "abandoned" to the summary... anyways, your story was really good, it kind of got weird at the last chapters, but it's shame it'll stay unfinished...
ravenloganx3 chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
I'm sorry, but I really cant read past here. You don't have any sense of punctuation or grammar, and the names you chose are very confusing.

I mean, Nula? And the pronunciations you have after them are distracting. For some constructive critism, I suggest changing the names and getting a beta.

You have a really good idea for a plot, but the actual storyline is a bit disoriented.
Rosaline chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
I do not know if you are interested in constructive critiscism, but since you did not specify and seem to enjoy your reviews I decided that I will give it. I believe that you need to focus more on how the charactors would truly react, and I also think that the story needs more depth and background, I am sorry if I have upset you, maybe this will be of some consolation. I have been reading Harry Potter Fan Fiction since the series came out, Ihave read countless Fan Fictions, and also written a few, and I believe that you have captured Sirius' charactor extraordinarily well.

~Rosaline
Violet Leigh chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Seems okay, i guess, a bit too OC for me, but i've got a felling that it's going to get a lot better.